DudeWith4x4 Posted August 8, 2011 Author Report Posted August 8, 2011 Lol thanks and thanks for the comploment -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
captainhook426 Posted August 8, 2011 Report Posted August 8, 2011 Will do, got a couple friends that love good looking trucks, gonna get their vote as well. Just curious, what exactly do you win? I saw they mentioned a $2500 value makeover or something of the sort, but is that $2500 in equipment? 2500 worth of kicker gear make over. they decide when they have the vehicle in the shop ready to go. Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.
DudeWith4x4 Posted August 8, 2011 Author Report Posted August 8, 2011 just got ya 3 more votes sofar Shit! Thanks dude! Will do, got a couple friends that love good looking trucks, gonna get their vote as well. Just curious, what exactly do you win? I saw they mentioned a $2500 value makeover or something of the sort, but is that $2500 in equipment? 2500 worth of kicker gear make over. they decide when they have the vehicle in the shop ready to go. Yeah they told me it was kicker but I talked to the guy at the shop and I can get a viper security system, Double din, and some new doorspeakers instead. -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
Hitman813 Posted August 8, 2011 Report Posted August 8, 2011 and i posted about it on my status so hopefuly i can get ya a ton of votes
DudeWith4x4 Posted August 8, 2011 Author Report Posted August 8, 2011 Thanks dude! -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
CleanSierra Posted August 8, 2011 Report Posted August 8, 2011 In the voice of Lloyd Christmas from Dumb and Dumber,"Harry.....I took CARE of it!" Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
DudeWith4x4 Posted August 8, 2011 Author Report Posted August 8, 2011 Guys I just read that it said no outsourcing on forums or facebook groups. Idk what I'll do. I may have to add you guys. -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
HatersGonnaHate Posted August 8, 2011 Report Posted August 8, 2011 Feel free to add me. Adam Fitzwilliam from virginia beach. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Hitman813 Posted August 8, 2011 Report Posted August 8, 2011 sent ya an add lol and what they dont know dont hurt them lol and if they ask just say u told some people u know and the votes just started coming lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.