DudeWith4x4 Posted August 8, 2011 Author Report Posted August 8, 2011 Thanks guys. I'll think of something if they ask. lol -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
Hitman813 Posted August 8, 2011 Report Posted August 8, 2011 got ya another vote lol and if they ask just tell them i got ya the votes some how lol
Supercharged DCs Posted August 8, 2011 Report Posted August 8, 2011 Add me, I commented on your picture, I'm sure you know which is mine lol Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
DudeWith4x4 Posted August 8, 2011 Author Report Posted August 8, 2011 I got alot of freinds and word spreads fast. I think outsourcing would be the same as posting in a status. -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
Hitman813 Posted August 8, 2011 Report Posted August 8, 2011 External means of gaining votes will not be allowed. I.E. Facebook groups for exchanging likes and/or forums or other means of getting external likes for exchange of things seems like they just dont want u hittin groups or buying ur votes to me
727Designs Posted August 8, 2011 Report Posted August 8, 2011 I voted for ya broski. -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
DudeWith4x4 Posted August 8, 2011 Author Report Posted August 8, 2011 Thanks man -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
DudeWith4x4 Posted August 8, 2011 Author Report Posted August 8, 2011 Come-on guys. I'm getting beat by 20 some votes! lol -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
DudeWith4x4 Posted August 9, 2011 Author Report Posted August 9, 2011 Its 50-80 right now! Could use your help. lol -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.