Bet you've never heard a street car like this

doug118

Thank you. That is actually a sweet set of pics- I'm hoping it was just as much fun as hard work. And about the avatar- I do love me some S15 Silvias. Or S13.5/S14.5 if I have to settle for that.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Here is that Lexus with his good set of wheels. He was on his way to get new tires mounted in that video actually... and his 180sx parked behind it awaiting a V8 :peepwall:.. yes I said 180sx, that is NOT a 240sx

283932_245715008790582_100000562536919_908246_192974_n.jpg

Video from the Lexus

http://s492.photobucket.com/albums/rr281/bnsil80/?action=view&current=VID_20110808_184425.mp4

• 3 weeks later...

Locally theres quite a few quick cars

10sec lexus sc300 (i think sc300) turbod 2jz 980 at wheels, daily driven

10sec 240sx 2jz turbod forget hp

and still in progress a solstice with a 2jz turbod car is retarded fast

theres a few more but on my phone so takes forever to type

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

My Mustang was street driven! Ran mid/low 8's! Also ran on e85!

Big difference between street driven and only mode of transportation daily driven. How did you get low 8's with such a small a/a setup? why didn't you run a/w? what were your iat's??

I know people with cars that run mid-low 7's that are "street driven". They get driven to car shows a few miles away to show off then back to the garage until the next car show or race day.

Low boost pulley and pump gas 1800whp 69 Camaro coming back from a car show... "street driven"

One of the two cars I've been helping build over the past couple of months

980whp 383sbc with a F1R Procharger in a 1995 RX-7 N1

When I say street car I mean driven everyday as the owners only transportation aside from his girlfriends car if this breaks down or can't afford $10/gallon for gas

Definitely not street legal in Cali lol. Nice fucking swap. Got true dyno or track numbers on it yet?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

That FD3 sounds straight evil...

Also liking the bottle of jack behind that manifold :rofl:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Definitely not street legal in Cali lol. Nice fucking swap. Got true dyno or track numbers on it yet?

lol not street legal anywhere but cops around here HATE imports so they enjoy when you put V8's in them. The entire drivetrain (minus rear end) came from a Camaro and made 980whp on 93 octane. The swap was pulled out of the running/driving car and installed into this car so nothing was changed except rear ends. No need to retune it. Track numbers won't come until next year

That FD3 sounds straight evil...

Also liking the bottle of jack behind that manifold :rofl:

lol the owner of the 240sx and fabricator of both cars likes his "motivation" :drink40:

Archived