More Loser Forums Tryin To Get Some...

Well Steve, you gotta remember that no one has the proper power to power a Jackhammer to it's fullest. only you :)

I think you should make an enclosure for one and test it out SM style.

or just try out some of these:

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/shop/in...p;productId=202

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif

Well Steve, you gotta remember that no one has the proper power to power a Jackhammer to it's fullest. only you :)

I think you should make an enclosure for one and test it out SM style.

or just try out some of these:

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/shop/in...p;productId=202

HaHa... Oh Shit Son

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

get a load of that fags myspace page haahh he has no business saying ANYTHING i do is gay....

http://www.myspace.com/bamfevan

im no ethug but id crush his ass like a grape if he ever ran his gums like that in person.......funny thing is, no one EVER does. Its all type written on forums and never spoken....

And they never will....bitches at best!!!Fuck em!!!

Man those kids really let you have it ha ha ha you might as well sell the hoe and pick up paint ball ha ha ha

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i hate being their age just because it makes me feel like a dick even though ive done nuthin

if u ever meet one of em in person give em a demo that screws up their ears lol

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Man those kids really let you have it ha ha ha you might as well sell the hoe and pick up paint ball ha ha ha

Nah he's gettin to old to pick up paintball. Maybe he should take up shuffleboard :P:P:lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I'm not exactly a fan of the Hoe either but god damn I at least admire and respect the amount of blood, sweat, tears and the commitment it took to get it where it is today...damn kids git offa my lawn...I'm only 21 and I already feel old reading that thread...*sigh*...again though this is the internet we're talking about....people talk shit and disagree about everything...I'd just ignore em Steve...

If I actually cared I would do the same about the town I grew up in, that shit hole can get nuked from the face of the earth and I wouldn't shed a tear...

where you from in the piney woods

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

Haha, I registered and posted. Those kids really are retarded.

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos