Question for all you So Cal and Nor Cal guys!!!!!!

SonicFXDale

Dale, i give you call when I get a chance. And we have met. At Autorama and at Forbidden fantasy. Didnt see out in vegas last year, dont think you were going around with your brother yet. Anyway, this is Sam in the white Avalanche. If that helps you remember...

Ahh yes.. Well, I was at CES last year with Doug. and I will be looking forward to hearing from you. For all those who have been watching the website sonic FX Audio one will be updated as soon as this program finishes installing

Check us out at www.sonicFXAudio.com , Dale@sonicfxaudio.com is my email or by phone (775) 250-0497

I'm down to bassrace last years champion in the 149.9 class I've been known. To pull a few 1sts :-)

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Let's make this happen. You guys have team bass-hz support on this one. We've been talking about doing something like this for the past couple of weeks. Let's hope this is the first of many more to come. Maybe next year I can give some of you norcal guys a run for ur money in the 40s and l50s bass race. Fart boxes are cool just not a lot of socal guys are into that, but never the less it would be great to meet a lot of the faces behind the fourm names.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I like the idea I would be down and the central Cali guys would most likely be part of the so cal contigent if your area code gets you the so cal discount at Disney land then your a part of so cal

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Im reppin nor cal, and about the only guys up here running fartboxes is Team SSc...and those guys get stupid loud off no cone area....my problem is this; half my team is honestly in the so cal contingent and half is Nor cal...bass boxing for me

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

I have been working with a shop in Fresno and have been hearing all you guys say that you guys can beat up on the Nor Cal guys. So my question for you is, do you want me to try to make a 2x show in Fresno so you guys can have your sound off with the Nor Cal guys? It's actually smack dab in the middle of the state and makes it easier. If we get a good showing I will call this, "1st Annual Nor Cal vs. So Cal Sound off. The put up or shut up event" and have one every year. Let me know what you guys think both So Cal and Nor Cal

LOL OK I'll stir the poo......

So Cal got no chance, unless the old school veterans come out.

Second thought, now tat I realize who you are.... NO need to call on the old school SoCal guys since I'm the one that you couldn't beat in bass race at regional's in Vegas... HAha!! :drinks:

I'm down to bassrace last years champion in the 149.9 class I've been known. To pull a few 1sts :-)

That's would also be one of my guys, Chino..... Sounds good, just be sure you're ready for him....... :peepwall:

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Cant disrespect the history of dB Drag. SPL boxes use to be the big swinging dicks in competitions. Back in the day So Cal had some of the loudest cars in the sport.

The sport has evolved and the competition scene is finding its way back to its roots. I mean dB Drag and IASCA together? Who would of thought of that. Especially when Wayne competed in IASCA himself in the begining and then created dB Drag.

The sport is dying but, the knowledge and amount of loud musical vehicles have never been greater. I hope we can salvage whats left and have fun while doing it.

I think Fresno is a fair location. Im willing to suggest $ bass race competition. Dale crunch some numbers and see whats fair to pay, for example someone comes to this west coast bass race comp and pays $X and 50% goes into a pot. Obviously pot will be different per class depending on entries per class after qualifing.

I have been working with a shop in Fresno and have been hearing all you guys say that you guys can beat up on the Nor Cal guys. So my question for you is, do you want me to try to make a 2x show in Fresno so you guys can have your sound off with the Nor Cal guys? It's actually smack dab in the middle of the state and makes it easier. If we get a good showing I will call this, "1st Annual Nor Cal vs. So Cal Sound off. The put up or shut up event" and have one every year. Let me know what you guys think both So Cal and Nor Cal

LOL OK I'll stir the poo......

So Cal got no chance, unless the old school veterans come out.

Second thought, now tat I realize who you are.... NO need to call on the old school SoCal guys since I'm the one that you couldn't beat in bass race at regional's in Vegas... HAha!! :drinks:

That's would also be one of my guys, Chino..... Sounds good, just be sure you're ready for him....... :peepwall:

Man Vegas was the last dB Drag show I competed at. That trip was a waste of money. I was impressed with

So-Cals turn out that day. Dont know if I will be doing the 149.9 class if I compete again.

If Finals happens at Lake Perris might have to check that out and kick it with you quiet guys. J/K

Archived