You heard it here first....

SPL2K

once you have the build done, can i rent that van out to sleep in there? my bid is $100 a week for room and bass(no board). lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

This shall be good! I always love seeing an ex extreme vehicle get gutted and rebuilt as a demo demon!!!!!!! :D

I've never seen that before, but it sounds like a very cool thing to watch.

Is this going to have a build log, or is it going to be a two picture affair (before and after)?

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

This shall be good! I always love seeing an ex extreme vehicle get gutted and rebuilt as a demo demon!!!!!!! :D

Is this going to have a build log, or is it going to be a two picture affair (before and after)?

There will be a full build log here but it wont be anytime real soon. It could be another 30 days before the trucking company gets it here from Indiana and im not real sure of what condition its in yet. The cool thing is everything is street legal here in Havasu so I will driving it to all the local car shows. 8)

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

There will be a full build log here but it wont be anytime real soon. It could be another 30 days before the trucking company gets it here from Indiana and im not real sure of what condition its in yet. The cool thing is everything is street legal here in Havasu so I will driving it to all the local car shows. 8)

Awesome. I'm officially interested. ^_^

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Archived