Total opposite of what I would have done lol, When people get right behind me i go slower and slower and slower etc :good:

X2 but I'm an a$$hole to ignorant drivers

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RF 400-4 Runs off dedicated 4 awg ofc

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Boston S60 6.5 components

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz

4 runs of 0 gauge

Big 3

HC2400

700ca up front

Singer 350 Amp Alt

No deadener :/

Scytek Galaxy Alarm

When someone rides me ass I slooooooow down. Im in a big ass truck. Most people wont try anything stupid. Because even if they punch it in thier little Honda to pass me I can still beat them

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

This whole thread makes me lol. People riding my ass irritates the hell out of me. I just brake check their ass and then floor it again so I don't actually get hit...hopefully. They'll make you so nervous though, like they're so close that you're afraid to slow down so you can turn in somewhere. Especially in Dallas. You're better off to not use a blinker to change lanes here. People will speed up. <_<

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

On the other note a guy I work with went to the local audio shop (instead of me) and spent $2500 came to work to brag how bangin his stuff was.... so he le me get demo.... and then I gave him a demo and 2 others from work no doubt I'm guessing he was about 140 and I m in the 146-147 range, he was soooooo upset that my $900 setup. Was louder and sounded better than his he was starting to act like a prick.com wanted to know where my bass was set at and "that song bangss anyway" lmao

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz

4 runs of 0 gauge

Big 3

HC2400

700ca up front

Singer 350 Amp Alt

Scytek Galaxy Alarm

On the other note a guy I work with went to the local audio shop (instead of me) and spent $2500 came to work to brag how bangin his stuff was.... so he le me get demo.... and then I gave him a demo and 2 others from work no doubt I'm guessing he was about 140 and I m in the 146-147 range, he was soooooo upset that my $900 setup. Was louder and sounded better than his he was starting to act like a prick.com wanted to know where my bass was set at and "that song bangss anyway" lmao

You didnt offer to install it for him or tell him its a waste of money?

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

No I offered and gave him my card he's just a tool

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz

4 runs of 0 gauge

Big 3

HC2400

700ca up front

Singer 350 Amp Alt

Scytek Galaxy Alarm

Total opposite of what I would have done lol, When people get right behind me i go slower and slower and slower etc :good:

X3.. One time when I was headed back from lakeland on 92. i was going the speed limit which is 50 minding my own business. Then comes this bmw m5 flying up on me had freaking new york tags. Theres three lanes and its the middle of the night so I get out of the middle lane to let him by. Follows me right into right lane. Starts riding on my Ace. I keep slowing down and slowing down for bout 20 miles. When I got close to the next light I was going 20 in a 50. 20 ft from the light just turned red he decides to get into the other lane.

Wtf is what im thinkin. Rolls down his passenger window. So I zip My window down haha. He starts hollering and cussing at me like crazy. I just looked at him, looked at my passengers seat grabbed my air soft pistol told him to go back to new york dang yankee. The very last words he said to me before I pointed the Air Soft Pistol at the front tire of his car. please pardon his french " F off you stupid inbred polk county hick " Soon as he seen the air soft pistol pointed at his car ( he must be stupid to not know it was an air soft pistol ) He ran through the red light. Funniest thing I've ever seen at 4 in the morning :lol:

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

X3.. One time when I was headed back from lakeland on 92. i was going the speed limit which is 50 minding my own business. Then comes this bmw m5 flying up on me had freaking new york tags. Theres three lanes and its the middle of the night so I get out of the middle lane to let him by. Follows me right into right lane. Starts riding on my Ace. I keep slowing down and slowing down for bout 20 miles. When I got close to the next light I was going 20 in a 50. 20 ft from the light just turned red he decides to get into the other lane.

Wtf is what im thinkin. Rolls down his passenger window. So I zip My window down haha. He starts hollering and cussing at me like crazy. I just looked at him, looked at my passengers seat grabbed my air soft pistol told him to go back to new york dang yankee. The very last words he said to me before I pointed the Air Soft Pistol at the front tire of his car. please pardon his french " F off you stupid inbred polk county hick " Soon as he seen the air soft pistol pointed at his car ( he must be stupid to not know it was an air soft pistol ) He ran through the red light. Funniest thing I've ever seen at 4 in the morning :lol:

lol thats funny

He probably soiled his armor

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz

4 runs of 0 gauge

Big 3

HC2400

700ca up front

Singer 350 Amp Alt

Scytek Galaxy Alarm

I got one for ya when I was 21 I had cancer which made my hormones go crazy and I was driving down the road an a tool was in his camaro riding my ass so I slow down a proceed to talk shit to him in my rearview mirror, so he flys around me and cuts me off and start to slow down, that when I let the turbo roll went around him and yanked up the e-brake... side ways on a 55mph road jumped out my car ran over to his window and called him out talked shit about his momma and every thing he just sat the ghost white jaw dropped so I spit a huge bit on his window got in my car and haulled ass. Lol he was still sitting there for a while I think he pooped himself. I kinda feel bad for the guy now but I'm sure he thinks twice before being a d*%k on the road

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz