The Luck today feels so amazing

just random little story about how damn lucky i got today.

first off i arrive at the DMV and i dont even have my hours log filled out completely so i told the instructor i had to go to the bathroom before my test. filled out all my hours gave them to him if you saw my papers you could completely tell i bullshitted the whole thing. Then i parallel parked perfect so yay me haha then coming out i didnt see this little lip of a curb and i hopped it by accident then when we get back he is listing off everything i did wrong by this point im thinking "ahh shit i definitely failed" he says i pulled up to far at 3 stop signs was goin to slow in a school zone(some dumb ass friend had told me in residential areas your supposed to go the school limit even if its not in session) and the whole hopping the curb thing. he then taps my learners permit and says"Moment of truth....... Drivers License" one hell of a day! just thought id share if anyone was interested im pretty ecstatic about finally getting my license :yahoo:

lifted trucks gorgeous sluts a pretty face and slammin bass

My current Set up

Car less :(

I Do Ported Box designs/cutsheets with 3d google sketchup model just PM

i would really want an in-depth guide

Just flip the fucking thing over

I failed my drivers test first time........ I thought I had it but then I plowed over a cone. :peepwall:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I failed my drivers test first time........ I thought I had it but then I plowed over a cone. :peepwall:

id rather plow a cone than hop a curb at that point i really thought i failed but i just kepy joking with the instructor and talking he was a really cool guy

My current Set up

i aced mine :pardon: i used to drive my self to drivers ed lol i read that whole damn book over the year i spent driving without a license, guess it paid off hah

i didnt have to do a driving test though

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Congrats, please drive safely and never drink and drive :)

thank you. trust me i will never drink and drive period. seen 2 buddies pulled over from drunk driving both trucks flat bedded out of there that they both put there blood sweat and tears and BOTH there parents would not take them outta impound and they have to wait till they are 22 til they can even be eligible to get there license back

My current Set up

i aced mine :pardon: i used to drive my self to drivers ed lol i read that whole damn book over the year i spent driving without a license, guess it paid off hah

i didnt have to do a driving test though

Who actually reads the book? Unless your a woman most of it is basic stuff

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)