The Luck today feels so amazing

Trick is to have a car that the tester has to cram into. He wont want to be there for long, so he'll give you the short sweet version. Took me all of 15 minutes. Few lefts, few rights, a brake check or two. No parallel, no highway. Drove all of two blocks away from the DMV and then went back. Mom thought I messed up bad when I got back so quick.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Hell your on a roll... Keep pushin your luck mang, go the bars tonight and see if they card you. If you're really that lucky they'll let you in. And then talk to the first hottie you see, if you're really lucky you might just take her home AND YOU CAN DRIVE HER THERE!

I didn't have to take a driving test, I just finished drivers ed through school (which was soo easy) and they handed me my license at the DMV, which was nice.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Oh i forgot to mention this means next week im buyin my car. (most like 96 Accord) Which means my first Full build is coming im ordering the Fi 15'' Tomorrow checking out cars this weekend and pickin up wood by the end of next week >:D

lifted trucks gorgeous sluts a pretty face and slammin bass

My current Set up

Car less :(

I Do Ported Box designs/cutsheets with 3d google sketchup model just PM

i would really want an in-depth guide

Just flip the fucking thing over

Trick is to have a car that the tester has to cram into. He wont want to be there for long, so he'll give you the short sweet version. Took me all of 15 minutes. Few lefts, few rights, a brake check or two. No parallel, no highway. Drove all of two blocks away from the DMV and then went back. Mom thought I messed up bad when I got back so quick.

Uh, highway? We dont have to go on the highway here in Ohio. Mine was just a trip around the block. All tight turns. Haha

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Uh, highway? We dont have to go on the highway here in Ohio. Mine was just a trip around the block. All tight turns. Haha

i had to go on highway, 30min straight.

not saying anyone here is a bad driver, but i can see why there are so many bad drivers out there.(lack of real testing procedure)

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

i had to go on highway, 30min straight.

not saying anyone here is a bad driver, but i can see why there are so many bad drivers out there.(lack of real testing procedure)

The main issue in my area are the GIs with new cars thinking they own the road

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Hell your on a roll... Keep pushin your luck mang, go the bars tonight and see if they card you. If you're really that lucky they'll let you in. And then talk to the first hottie you see, if you're really lucky you might just take her home AND YOU CAN DRIVE HER THERE!

I didn't have to take a driving test, I just finished drivers ed through school (which was soo easy) and they handed me my license at the DMV, which was nice.

most clubs here dont card haha