FML: SMD Edition.

First off heres some examples of FML: FML link

Now lets throw some Car Audio AND Non Car Audio stories of these SMD style. I will start it of:

Got my first Saz line Sundown amp (had the SAE line before)and hooked it up. Turned the car on and blew all the fuses in it. Looked and realized the positive and ground are switched around on the sae and saz lines. FML

I was driving through the parking lot last night and seen my buddy driving down the other side coming towards me. I decided to turn my sytem up and vibrate the hell out of him. We got right beside each other and i realized it wasnt my buddy, it was a cop in a SUV. FML

One morning before a competition i took a sub out to check the inside of my box for leaks because i thought it was leaking. I got it out and seen that there was no leaks, so i was happy i didnt have to do any work that morning besides putting the sub back in. I started putting the sub back in and only the very last screw my drill slipped and stabbed a hole in my surround. FML

Okay lets see what yall got. Car Audio AND Non Car Audio

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

A few days ago we installed my friends BRAND NEW DC Level 2 15. The drill slipped and I poked a hole in his brand new sub. FML

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

First time I dd electrical I forgot to unhook the negitive on the battery fml

~This is added to the post you have just read:

I appreciate everything you guys do, and I hope you understand how much it matters to have people like you helping me learn

thanks so much

~Check my youtube for my music and my car audio: http://www.youtube.com/1ohmstable

~Rip dustin 7-11-09

Memorial build log: http://www.stevemead...memorial-build/

First time I dd electrical I forgot to unhook the negitive on the battery fml

Yup done that before. Sparks be a flyin!

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Was doing a complete system install for my cousin's Chrysler 300. Doing SS Pro though out the whole trunk so I had to remove the battery, since that's where is it at on these cars. Had a box for 2 12's built and ready for him, so we go and put the box in his car just to see how it looks and all, kinda a test fit. And here's the kicker we closed the trunk, and that's when I noticed that the battery sitting on the garage floor, and his car doesn't have a key port for his trunk. So I had to cut a hole in back of the box just to get to the release latch from within his trunk! FML

On a good note I still managed to seal up the box and got it slamming.

Had a few unexpected bills, plus other stuff i needed to buy. thought i had money in my bank account so kept using it til it then for some reason it got DECLINED but i didnt do in on purpose. Went to the bank to check why it wasnt working, come to find out I ONLY HAD A $1 left..FML

p.s luckly got payed a few hrs later, plus got a BONUS

Archived