FML: SMD Edition.

i got up this morning to take a shit, and just sat there for an hour farting. FML!!!!

Here I sit, broken hearted. Came to shit but only farted...

Save up money for a laptop, and my alternator fails so I have to replace it. FML

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Sent my car to nissan to instal my alt because me nor my friend could do it. Said they would finish it on friday, called me this morning to find out it won't be done till monday and haven't started it yet, also got hoed on some batteries, bought to 1800 kinetiks and was sold 2 crank it ups, got them to give me 2 kinetiks

system:

changes way to much...

my uncle thought he knew what he was doin when he wanted to test a new amp that put out 1400 RMS before i knew much about car audio and he didnt know what the amp was rated so i let him use my brand new at the time 10'' kicker comps... need i say anymore instantly fried smelly coils and stripped holes on my plexi glass box FML

lifted trucks gorgeous sluts a pretty face and slammin bass

My current Set up

Car less :(

I Do Ported Box designs/cutsheets with 3d google sketchup model just PM

i would really want an in-depth guide

Just flip the fucking thing over

people who have no clue about audio but still try to say they kno ezactly what they are doin and that your clueless (prob happens to me more cause i m only 16)

I believe that this belongs in the things you hate about car audio section :peepwall:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I was helping my dad do I pretty big install at the shop, it's 1 a.m. we finally finish everything, got the box subs, and amp in, all the highs are hooked up, HU in, were ready to see if everything works right and we realize we forgot to run the remote wire FML

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

doing my first fiberglass job on the doors. takes a few days to get everything cut out and shaped. then wrapped it in fleece with a huge smile on my face. Ready for the resin! have everything put on the doors for a test fit. it works and im almost done. i look up and see the other door (bone stock)

FML lol

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

ordered all wires and equipment and...... forgot the damn terminals! advanced auto dont sell 4 ga ring terminals FML <_<

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived