I think I'm going to have to buy for 360 now lol. Is there going to be online play? I can see that vid

supposed to support up to 16 online players from what the gamestop link says.. ill copy that for ya

Product Details:

Experience the GoldenEye game updated for the X360/PS3 with beautiful graphics, upgraded multiplayer capabilities, multiple controller types, and enhanced gameplay customizations.

Refined. Recharged. Reloaded.

True Next Gen - Experience GoldenEye on the next gen platform with stunning visuals, fast frenetic action, covert stealth gameplay and unforgettable characters.

Upgraded Multiplayer - Replay the multiplayer game that defined a generation but, now, with all new enhancements:

Up to 16 players online

More weapons, more classic Bond villains

New Mi-6 Ops mode - play covert, elimination, defense and assault game modes across 11 unlockable challenge areas

Choice & Customization - Customize your gameplay with more modifiers and weapon loadouts than ever before in BOTH the single AND multi-player campaigns. Play with standard controllers, Playstation Move, the Playstation Sharp Shooter, or the Top Shot Elite. You decide.

Multiplayer Reloaded - Expanded modes and modifiers for Splitscreen and Online: Play the classic modes you love

Paintball, Melee Only and Golden Gun

and discover ALL NEW modes to be revealed; Play private matches with classic health, classic weapons and much more.

new multiplayer maps: relive legendary multiplayer maps PLUS 4 all new maps

classic conflict multiplayer mode features brand new additional classic characters, signature weapons, gadgets and abilities

Customize single player for the first time with campaign modifiers: infinite ammo, Golden Gun, Paintball, RPG and many more

MI-6 Ops challenge levels: covert, elimination, download defense and assault modes across 11 unlockable challenge areas

expanded time trial mode and time trial leader boards for players to actively compete and compare their scores in the unlockable time trial modes

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Thanks. Can't wait for this to come out

*EDIT* oh i didn't even see the link u posted. The vid worked on the site and graphics look pretty good.

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

This is enough to make me get a 360 or PS3

And I almost literally JUST made the decision to cancel my Xbox Live subscription...guess that's not happening now.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

This is enough to make me get a 360 or PS3

And I almost literally JUST made the decision to cancel my Xbox Live subscription...guess that's not happening now.

it doesnt have a release date yet, but even if im in afghanistan when its release, i will be playing it :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Ahh chingado! *aww fuck in spanish* now imma get me xbl for a year so i can get this and olay with some of you guys.

I still play this whenever i get my hands on my friends 64. One of my most memorable childhood memories for sure

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Archived