Second Skin Audio

RAM's interesting/fun box designs

RAM_Designs

• 2 weeks later...

Can u pm me the price for a the 3rd box with the six subs?

Most of the time they are not interchangeable from one install to another. I sell "reprints" for $15 if you interested in inquiring about a certain box that you have seen.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Is that blow-through style box with the six subs ported at the end, looks like it I guess. Is it tuned like a 6th order or just two ported boxes? I'm thinking about doing a similar style box with four subs. Does the space between the subs affect the overall tuning of the box?

2008 Toyota Corolla

-Skar VVX 12 D4 (2)-Skar SK1500.1-Pioneer DEH-80prs

Yes the space between them affects the output but that will be linked to the volume ratios of your box when you design it.

Making it bigger ith a 6th order I believe it would reduce rolloff rate below tuning and above should increase a hair possibly (better for a daily box in other words). 4th order will get peaky.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

• 2 months later...

Awesome looking designs ! Hopefully won't be long till I need another one. :drink40:

Kenwood KDC-BT33

Sundown Audio SAE-100.4  -  4 Crescendo Audio SC-650s     

Sundown Audio SCV-6000D  @  (.5 ohm)   -   2 DC Audio LVL5 M5 Elite 15s (d2)

6.45 ft Box ( Net ) tuned to 30 Hz  -   (  APM - 2  = 151.2 db  )

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4WD

Brand X 390 Alternator - XS Power PSC30 

XS Power D3400  (front)  -  3 XS Power D3100s  (rear)

Knukoncepts Kolossus Flex 1/0  -  SMD Meters  -  SMD Fuse Holders

Sky High Copper Battery Terminals  -  Amp Lab RPMC v2 

SPL Cartel Bass Knob  -  Toolmaker Copper Amp Inputs                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Archived