Rise of the planet of the apes?

DAMN. that is the best movie hands down :clapping: :clapping:

when it ended i was so pissed! I wanted to watch what happens after...

Amazing story and very in depth. I hope there is another :yahoo:

It doesnt go with the other planet of the apes? What do you think?

Anyone like the movie or seen it?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I'm not going to watch it, just because I won't be able to see Tom Felton without thinking MALFOY.

Are you talking about the main guy, the same guy that was in pinapple express LOL

I didn't really like it until the last bridge scene. You can bet there will be a second one, the infected pilot flew to NY.

True i didnt like it until the last half...the mustang they ruin was a pretty nice car too... hope there is a second one cause i went back to watch the original with mark wahlberg and it is NOTHING alike at all

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I'm not going to watch it, just because I won't be able to see Tom Felton without thinking MALFOY.

Are you talking about the main guy, the same guy that was in pinapple express LOL

Lmfao no, that's James Franco.

I was talking about Tom Felton, who played Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter series.

tom-felton-rise-of-the-planet-of-the-apes_611x369.jpg

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

l

I didn't really like it until the last bridge scene. You can bet there will be a second one, the infected pilot flew to NY.

True i didnt like it until the last half...the mustang they ruin was a pretty nice car too... hope there is a second one cause i went back to watch the original with mark wahlberg and it is NOTHING alike at all

the one with mark walberg was not the original Edited by bobobass

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

From what I understand Rise of the Planet of the Apes uses a little of the mythology of the original movies but is not a prequel to any of the previous P of A movies. Both the director Rupert Wyatt and screen writer Rick Jaffa say this is the beginning of a potentially new series of these movies kinda of like Batman Begins was for the Batman themed movies prior to it.

Edited by photochrisb931

Barstad