Which car should I choose? same question as the other guy :P

Which oneee???  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which car?

• 2001 SVT Ford Cobra
    • Dodge Neon SRT-4 Complete Mopar Stage 3RS

Who the FUCK are you? and why would i downgrade to a civic from the car i have now? Do you pay rent? I don't, it's part of my student loans that are differed 5 years after i graduate. I don't smoke, and i eat fast food all day. My car isn't a piece of shit and i don't have to dump money into repairing it. you don't know anything about me or the money i make, and you definitely don't know anything about my resources and financial capability. Ever think maybe i've been saving up cash from my first job in HS until now? Ever think maybe my grandparents and parents give me money for birthdays and christmas?? No. You don't THINK at all. you come here and run your mouth about shit you don't know anything about. Honestly, i think you're jealous.

HAHAHA JEALOUS, :rofl: Im not jealous of you. No reason to. My car isnt a pos, I just like to replace the fluids after I go wheeling. Its called being nice to your axles, transfercase and transmission bud. I prefer to drive in my jeep than a ford Mustang cobra or dodge neon. Im bassaholicsfl, mrRhodes. Just get your neon is all I got to say. I prefer low speeds and massive articulation with some bass every now and then... I swear this kid has got me crackin up. I knew you'd try and act like a BA. But I'm sorry your not. Jealous :rofl:

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Get the Cobra, and Idk where ive been but neons have never *turned heads*

Stage 3RS with a full 4 inch intake/exhuast and an HKS SSQV really do turn heads...than again that is pretty subjective, and i am in a school full of guys obsessed with these cars. So i don't know.

If you're in college and worried about impressing dudes I'd be seriously concerned.

At the end of the day the SRT-4 is still a Neon. My buddy owns one of the fastest ones in the country, and he will even tell you that. They are cool cars, but torque steer is a PITA, they sound like anus (Even stock), it's a bitch to drive, and to most college chicks it's still a Neon.

Also in your "350hp Neon will walk the Cobra" you're missing alot of key factors at the track. FWD is harder to hook up at that power range, the weight difference really isn't that significant, and the Mustang will just be all around easier to drive at the track.

I say get the Cobra, don't worry about a blower. Long tubes, O/R X, catback, GOOD shifter (MGW FTW!), 4.10 gears, CAI, and a tune and you'll have a plenty fast car that will sound wicked and turn heads.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

You make up your mind between the mustang and neon yet?

Nope. waiting for some valid opinions and for this thread to return to the OP.

I gave you valid opinions, but you decided to be a little dickish, so therefore, this thread has turned against you. Plus, every post you have in here about the cars, is you explaining why the Neon would be better. Why convince those with their minds made up? :shrug:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Get the Cobra, and Idk where ive been but neons have never *turned heads*

Stage 3RS with a full 4 inch intake/exhuast and an HKS SSQV really do turn heads...than again that is pretty subjective, and i am in a school full of guys obsessed with these cars. So i don't know.

If you're in college and worried about impressing dudes I'd be seriously concerned.

At the end of the day the SRT-4 is still a Neon. My buddy owns one of the fastest ones in the country, and he will even tell you that. They are cool cars, but torque steer is a PITA, they sound like anus (Even stock), it's a bitch to drive, and to most college chicks it's still a Neon.

Also in your "350hp Neon will walk the Cobra" you're missing alot of key factors at the track. FWD is harder to hook up at that power range, the weight difference really isn't that significant, and the Mustang will just be all around easier to drive at the track.

I say get the Cobra, don't worry about a blower. Long tubes, O/R X, catback, GOOD shifter (MGW FTW!), 4.10 gears, CAI, and a tune and you'll have a plenty fast car that will sound wicked and turn heads.

I'm not worried about impressing "dudes" i'm into getting looks at the track, performance and aesthetics wise. And you are forgetting WHERE ill be racing... I am very aware that a RWD cobra will 60ft better than an SRT-4. But i don't drag race except on saturdays.... I race from rolls. we all know where and why. And an srt-4 60-140 roll, it's pretty much untouchable to a factory cobra. And... All of the stuff you just said is great, and then i'm gonna put a kenne bell on it ;) That's my prefrence. i will worry about blowing it, because it's the difference betweeen 400 and 600+ hp

just saying a 1st get with a stock srt4 swap will eat a srt4 neon with stage 3 as well would smoke that mustang so why not get a first gen neon and get an srt4 motor and tranny for it. srt4s are sexy as hell anyway id go with the neon mopar or no car

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Archived