Sonic Electronix

h4ck3d.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excl:

Edited by USAMPFREAK

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Nope owned is what you get for using Treo instead of RE lmao j/k

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

they got more then the front page too....and steve benton has a link to the hacks page......here is the link too steves thread on termpro with links........... http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/4/18379.html#000004

Edited by NotoriouslyLoud

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT goto the hackers website, your asking for major trouble if you do, every server has IP logs it would be real easy for that piece of shit to rail your pc into the ground, if he is hacking Windows servers he can hack your pc.

thats a hacker organization there is more than 1 person behind all of that, this is what they do for fun, like I said over @ termpro.com forums, WHE is lucky thats all that happened, if they guy was a real asshat everything would be gone, Im 99% positive that Wayne can fix the site rather easily.

Time to move away from windows servers, they have allways had issues.