Baydestrian Posted August 21, 2011 Report Posted August 21, 2011 So hold on, she cheated on you and you are still with her? That's pretty much why she's accusing you then, she knows she's being a bitch and fears you are going to get revenge by cheating so she accuses you of it. Agreed with Sanitarium, a chick I used to mess with would constantly accuse me of that shit and get mad if I watched porn. 6 months after we stopped messing with each other I find out from some homegirls that a dude I was friends with in high school had a relationship with her a year prior, basically right after I got a new job and started working til 1230am and graveyard shift 1-2x a week. She would say shit that I would just pass off as her being a bitch but when I found out she had been doing that shit behind my back I realized she was really dropping subtle hints. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
jojo42 Posted August 21, 2011 Author Report Posted August 21, 2011 .. 2012 Ford Ranger: Build comming soon! Kenwood DNX-6160 DC 175.4 2 sets of O2 AR63 3-way Comps
matt402 Posted August 21, 2011 Report Posted August 21, 2011 LEAVE. porn isnt cheating... if she isnt taking the meds just bcuz she doesnt want to then shes being a bitch on purpose.
jojo42 Posted August 21, 2011 Author Report Posted August 21, 2011 anytime i ask her what needs to be done to make things better all i get is "i dont know" then i tell her well you need to let me know because i dont know what would make things better, only you do, then i get "i dont know" yet again. then i offer to get her her meds all the time and all i get is "i dont know if i want to get them again, theyre just gonna screw up me for a long time till i get adjusted to them again" so dunno, im really at a loss for a words and feeling like im stuck in a lose lose situation 2012 Ford Ranger: Build comming soon! Kenwood DNX-6160 DC 175.4 2 sets of O2 AR63 3-way Comps
jojo42 Posted August 21, 2011 Author Report Posted August 21, 2011 ... 2012 Ford Ranger: Build comming soon! Kenwood DNX-6160 DC 175.4 2 sets of O2 AR63 3-way Comps
matt402 Posted August 21, 2011 Report Posted August 21, 2011 but when she seriously tried to acuse me of trying to touch her son.... i told her to just give me my ring back... ya, now shes just being a bit retarded...
Mr. Darkjustice Posted August 21, 2011 Report Posted August 21, 2011 lifes too short to be dealing with that level of bullshit. i say call it quits and move on. Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
ChevyBoy95 Posted August 21, 2011 Report Posted August 21, 2011 sounds like its all from her personal issues. She has depression and had been fucked over by other guys... BINGO! (she thinks or is really fearful of it happening again so she is going nuts.) Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
jokerklown Posted August 21, 2011 Report Posted August 21, 2011 Bro we been friends a long time get the hell out while you can
BJD3 Posted August 21, 2011 Report Posted August 21, 2011 Bro we been friends a long time get the hell out while you can This. Either get back on the meds or I'm gone. I'll deal with your crazy while you're leveling out. But I wouldn't put up with her constantly accusing me of doing dumb shit and bitching all the damn time. That was a large part of the reason I pulled back from the last girl I was messing with. I just couldn't deal with the constant "ZOMG you went out with friends and didn't invite me? I'm going to pout and moan for the next few days." It was ridiculous, but that's another story. IMO, she is doing jack shit for this relationship. If she really wants for this to work, she would deal with the couple weeks/months of "worse". As it stands, I doubt she's happy always accusing you of doing stuff, and you're obviously miserable as well. Then again, I'm not married. Maybe people with actual wives would disagree with me. Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.