sayhuh? Posted August 21, 2011 Report Posted August 21, 2011 Booo...blocked from work. Damn Govt blocking me from good shit! Smartphones ftw. No reception either. Building has no windows and lots of concrete The day they take away SMD, ESPN, and Netflix is the day I cry. lol. Yes, we have netflix, but not much else. Blown
LT.Smoke Posted August 21, 2011 Report Posted August 21, 2011 Booo...blocked from work. Damn Govt blocking me from good shit! Smartphones ftw. No reception either. Building has no windows and lots of concrete The day they take away SMD, ESPN, and Netflix is the day I cry. lol. Yes, we have netflix, but not much else. I will be on the air Monday night as well bro from 9-12 Monday night Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
sayhuh? Posted August 21, 2011 Report Posted August 21, 2011 Booo...blocked from work. Damn Govt blocking me from good shit! Smartphones ftw. No reception either. Building has no windows and lots of concrete The day they take away SMD, ESPN, and Netflix is the day I cry. lol. Yes, we have netflix, but not much else. I will be on the air Monday night as well bro from 9-12 Monday night This every Monday? I'm off Mondays! Something to rock out to! Blown
LT.Smoke Posted August 21, 2011 Report Posted August 21, 2011 Yes man every monday so tune in and kick it with us Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
JustinWagers Posted August 21, 2011 Report Posted August 21, 2011 glad to see this turned out very well after I went to bed. Was great listening to the music and helping the Dogs thing you talked about smoke. Hope to see everyone back monday if I can make it.
newls1 Posted August 21, 2011 Author Report Posted August 21, 2011 WOW!! It was crazy last night.. Thank you to everyone who responded... Monday, is the next night.. I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
newls1 Posted August 23, 2011 Author Report Posted August 23, 2011 Y'all need to go to www.livehardrock.com as he's on the air now again... please join in our chat here and REQUEST AWAY!!!!!!! I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Torres Posted August 23, 2011 Report Posted August 23, 2011 i don't really listen to this music, but went there anyway. clicked the link on the top. it's pretty cool, downloads a little thing and just plays music through the media player
LT.Smoke Posted August 23, 2011 Report Posted August 23, 2011 COME ON GUYS... Im trying to boost the station popularity... This station is available 24/7/365 Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
PUNKYOU007 Posted August 23, 2011 Report Posted August 23, 2011 Its gay and wont let me log in...then I tried forgot login and it says error sending mail. Doethepaperboy "Bars of Pain" Doethepaperboy "Hero Remix" C. Arson d(-__-)b beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.