Couple shots of my new build.........

Thank you LA :)

BTW, how do you like your Polk Audio components ? I love mine :) Can't wait for another set :)

Peace,

Fish

Great looking install ! :drinks:

Polk Audio rules !!

I have to say I was amazed at how good they sound. With the Kicker 650.4 running them it gets loud.

Kenwood KDC-BT33

Sundown Audio SAE-100.4  -  4 Crescendo Audio SC-650s     

Sundown Audio SCV-6000D  @  (.5 ohm)   -   2 DC Audio LVL5 M5 Elite 15s (d2)

6.45 ft Box ( Net ) tuned to 30 Hz  -   (  APM - 2  = 151.2 db  )

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4WD

Brand X 390 Alternator - XS Power PSC30 

XS Power D3400  (front)  -  3 XS Power D3100s  (rear)

Knukoncepts Kolossus Flex 1/0  -  SMD Meters  -  SMD Fuse Holders

Sky High Copper Battery Terminals  -  Amp Lab RPMC v2 

SPL Cartel Bass Knob  -  Toolmaker Copper Amp Inputs                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Much thanks again guys :)

And hey Chris, a special thanks to you for the use of your awesome program ! Not only was it fun, and easy to use, but it's great to be able to show guys the printout, while telling them > "It doesn't sound like it does, just because of some kind of lucky break"...... This $#!+ was calculated ! ;)

Heading to the ocean today, for an awesome drive down the Pacific coast highway :) Whooo Hooo ! :)

Peace,

Fish

That is NICE! Definitely custom and different. I think it is the asymmetrical design / mass & void that makes it cool to me- that and it is wicked clean!

:clapping:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

very clean build! i was thinking of ordering those 15's a while back, for the price, they couldn't be beat. but i ended up a different route.

Vids for sure tho :)

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?