Saving so much money for something for ever... It seems like everytime you take a step you take a step right back... I have been saving for a car.....

probably something like this

http://wilmington.craigslist.org/cto/2561474050.html I really like the black painted body for the body kit

http://wilmington.craigslist.org/ctd/2554786411.html or get this and paint the body kit black like the other and put black rims on it.

Damn seems like it will take years to get this shit..... <_< <_< <_<

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i couldnt wait to save up the money even tho i prob could, so i usually take a loan out. build credit and they just take the payments out of my bank account....i enjoy the car lol

I saved for 6months for my subwoofers, minimum wage part time FTL!

But I believe good things come to those who wait, and even though I'm impatient, if I feel something is worth saving for, I will.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Are you dead set on an eclipse?

Not really... I love how they look after stock... like the first link i love. but stock im not a fan

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i couldnt wait to save up the money even tho i prob could, so i usually take a loan out. build credit and they just take the payments out of my bank account....i enjoy the car lol

Im 16 or i would. I can probably get 2 for my truck. and i guess make payments to my parents.. Sadly i only make about 350 a month <_<

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

plus, an auto "sports car" ... is just kinda.... wrong :shrug:

My toyota Celica is an auto. I don't consider it a sports car. But my insurance does. So technically, some "sports cars" in automatic aren't bad lol.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?