i think i'm gonna throw my comressor under the driver side rear of the car(opposite the muffler) when i redo mine.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

i think i'm gonna throw my comressor under the driver side rear of the car(opposite the muffler) when i redo mine.

I thgouth about that spot, but i want it muffled to the outside as much as the inside. I mean, I dont want to hear it inside, not do i want to hear it outside. If it stays down there, and i dont glass that spot for my subsm then i am going to deaden the shit out of it, like 3-4layers. Then 2-3 layers in the trunk. If anysound escapes that compartment, it'll be in the trunk, and if it escapes the trunk, then i give. LOL.

This shit is getting exciting... :)

2 x Air Cylinder 3" $119.90

2 x Air Cylinder 4" $139.90

1 x Pressure Switch Viair: 165psi on - 200psi off $29.95

Total $289.75

Ground $29.19

Total: $318.94

B)

So all total, i spent 548.94 today, for my valves, and cylinders. Money well damn spent!

This is what i've gotten so far...

Switchbox Arrived

50ft Air Line Arrived

8.5gal Tank Shipped

Compressor Shipped

8 1/2 Valves Shipped

Cans Shipped

Pressure Switch Shipped

And this is what i like from having everything. All of this wil be ordered on the 20th, and asked for overnight, or 2day shipping to meet my deadline.

Front and Rear Brackets

FBSS Fitting Set

80amp solenoid 100% duty

Lead Hose for compressor

Archived