CJs F150- 8/10..1 9k??? Nope....2!!!!

i want one !!

please let me know when they are available to buy ! i have been bugging mechamn for years to make me one, but no luck :(

you going with M. Singers new bigger alts ? i am :)

again please let me know what do i need to do to get one, i could do half down now ,other half when theyr ready :)

good work mang

Very nice work man, like I said when you get comfortable enough in your metal working skills I want one. Did you have to move anything from the factory computer or any other engine components?

I have.faith.you will get it down quick and I want a homie hook up on your first one even.though I.need a 3rd alt lol

Whenever I take the bracket off next week, I will make a template of all of the pieces and then I will just have to get some plate to cut the pieces out of.

I had to take the oil filler extension neck off and just zip tie a few wires out of the way. The only custom work you may have to do is some grinding on a bolt on the engine block that may want to rub on the belt. I have a new pulley on order that should fix that problem without having to do any grinding but just know that it is a possibility.

I got a grinder so its no big deal we had to ground a little bit just for the pulley on the dual although bracket I have so its no problem

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

glad to see matt actually was able to help someone instead of bn a drain on society lol looking good man sux i missed ya at fsf.

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

i want one !!

please let me know when they are available to buy ! i have been bugging mechamn for years to make me one, but no luck :(

again please let me know what do i need to do to get one, i could do half down now ,other half when theyr ready :)

good work mang

Once I have run with this bracket for a few weeks just to make sure everything is working perfectly with no issues, I will then take a day and pull the bracket to make a template and try to make a few copies. I will test everything on my own vehicle for a few days before it is sent out. Once I start this I will make sure to let you know.

Fantastic work Cody. Looks like there is a ton of hard work into this truck.

Thanks Mike. I cant wait to get 2 of your big boys running on here. From my tests with the 1 I have and the Mechamn 270, once I get the other 3 runs of 0ga to the back, I should have little to no voltage drop even at idle!

glad to see matt actually was able to help someone instead of bn a drain on society lol looking good man sux i missed ya at fsf.

Im just glad he was willing to part with it. As long as I get my alts back and get everything tested with no issues, I will be up in Macon in 2 weeks.

Do you use the dd-1 if so do you think you should use it again since you upgraded your electrical to see if you can get more out of her? Sick build buy the way. :popcorn::drinks:

Electrical work is not finished and I am pushing my equipment to the max already. You have to remember I am running Level 3s not XLs. I am going to have to send my DD-1 back there is something worng with it. I am getting distortion reading as soon as i touch the gain. I personally prefer my scope for my sub amps after using both.

Are you sure the problem is with the DD-1? If your HU has EQ/bass boost/etc. on it could easily be sending out a distorted signal. I ripped my DD-1 CD to my iPod and had the iPod EQ on and I wondered why my DD-1 was read

ing distortion at very low levels, lol...

Every time I have tuned the HU setting have never changed and always use the DD-1 CD. I always plus in my scope along with the dd1 just to see. When I first got it I would get pretty much the same exact reading on both as far as distortion vs visual clipping. Last time I tuned I got distortion at 40v when it normally gets to about 130v.

hmm, i was getting distortion before touch amp, yet it didn't light up 40hz or whatever, maybe i got feedback gonna wait new build before retry..

but things are looking sick wiith this build cj, do you know what you bassrace?

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Voltage test/ Demo video from this morning.

Keep in mind that right now I am only charging at 14.6 instead of 16.5 since I do not have a dual voltage regulator yet. I also still have to add 3 more runs of power from the second alt to the back, in these videos I only have 1 jumper from the 3rd alt to the second.

i want one !!

good work mang

Once I have run with this bracket for a few weeks just to make sure everything is working perfectly with no issues, I will then take a day and pull the bracket to make a template and try to make a few copies. I will test everything on my own vehicle for a few days before it is sent out. Once I start this I will make sure to let you know.

Fantastic work Cody. Looks like there is a ton of hard work into this truck.

Thanks Mike. I cant wait to get 2 of your big boys running on here. From my tests with the 1 I have and the Mechamn 270, once I get the other 3 runs of 0ga to the back, I should have little to no voltage drop even at idle!

Im just glad he was willing to part with it. As long as I get my alts back and get everything tested with no issues, I will be up in Macon in 2 weeks.

sounds good man , deff let me know :)

Well I am back up for SOTM again this month so I figured I would go ahead and post the list of upgrades that will be happening this month.

1) Triple Alt bracket armed with 2 Mike Singer 350a alts with adjustable voltage.

1a) Adding 2 more runs of 2/0 welding wire.

2) Upgrading from the 7.5k to the 12k.

2a) 3 sets of toolmaker dual inputs.

3) Selling the Level 3s and Upgrading to Level 4s with Level 5 coils.

I have a few other surprises on the way so stay tuned!

Archived