Second Skin Audio

Alpha Damp Samples... last chance!

Ray,

Sorry about that, but yes Alpha is now shipping. It started shipping last week. And thanks Emp!

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Remember this isn't an automated response system... I read and reply to each and every email. Customer service 101, actually read the email! :D

Just because you said that i'm probably getting any deadener I buy from you. Plus you responded really fast even tho your super backed up! But again, can't wait!!!

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Email sent thanks.

99 suburban

20" boss motorsport wheels

big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi)

alpine 9886 deck

kenwood 11 band eq

fosgate t5002 amp running sub

kenwood ps200 amp running components

jl xr components in front doors

jl xr 6.5 in rear doors

jl in rear roof

1 FI Q 18" with bp

enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz

Iraggi 220 ho alt

(RF 1500bd coming soon)

how big are the samples?

Typically they are 6" square...

well. i tried my best on sendfing the email.. hope it goes thrue hah my email sucks!

If you didn't get a reply from me, check your spam filter. If there is still no reply, shoot me a PM. :)

Just because you said that i'm probably getting any deadener I buy from you. Plus you responded really fast even tho your super backed up! But again, can't wait!!!

LOL, thanks! At one point I was an hour and a half back logged... I thought the SMD Newsletter announcing Alpha Damp was bad... :rofl:

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

wow that is intense. i actually checked the smd newsletter to see if this was in there. lol thankfully for you it wasnt

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Ray,

Sorry about that, but yes Alpha is now shipping. It started shipping last week. And thanks Emp!

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Remember this isn't an automated response system... I read and reply to each and every email. Customer service 101, actually read the email! :D

This is no lie either, I have a whole thread of emails between me and this guy. He included a sample of the Alpha Damp in the sample pack he sent me. This guy right here, aside from the kick ass product, is THE reason I will be buying all of my sound deadening product from Second Skin.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I'm amazed at the fast email response from you Jon. I look forward to the sample and hope it doesn't get there before Tuesday of next week as that is the day I take possession of the new house. Thanks for your hard work and your support to the community.

-Ben

This is no lie either, I have a whole thread of emails between me and this guy. He included a sample of the Alpha Damp in the sample pack he sent me. This guy right here, aside from the kick ass product, is THE reason I will be buying all of my sound deadening product from Second Skin.

Thank you! I really appreciate that *forwards above message to the boss asking for a raise* :rofl::D

I'm amazed at the fast email response from you Jon. I look forward to the sample and hope it doesn't get there before Tuesday of next week as that is the day I take possession of the new house. Thanks for your hard work and your support to the community.

-Ben

Thanks Ben, always appreciate the feedback!

I can always hold your samples back a day or so... just to make sure they don't arrive before Tuesday... ;)

usa_render4.png

Email sent, Jon!

Don't forget to add shipping to TX for the quote! :drink40:

EDIT: Thank you! where the hell are my manners?

Edited by Quiet

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

isnt jon just the EFIN MAN people? customer service is so good with this company. :goyou: A+ everywhere and another bump for jons inbox to get more full!!! lol jk jon gl usps will love you

ps i never saw any of that :(

isnt jon just the EFIN MAN people? customer service is so good with this company. :goyou: A+ everywhere and another bump for jons inbox to get more full!!! lol jk jon gl usps will love you

ps i never saw any of that :(

LOL. Thanks Jon, I appreciate that.

Yeah my inbox is loving me... just from the last 14 hours.

Screen-Shot-2011-08-29-at-114654-PM.jpg

:trippy:

BTW, just now hit midnight and all emails have been replied to... oy what a long day. :D

Edited by Second Skin Rep Jon

usa_render4.png