Sonic Electronix

are there any woofers compreble to the obsidian audio 12 for about the same price

i saw the obsidian audio 12 today. its priced pretty well, and ive heard nothing bad about them. but i was wondering what other woofers do they have in that price range that are similar to the obsidian

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

price to performance wise its gonna be tough to beat. Id like to try em they just require a lsightly larger box than im willing to give up in my daily.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

similar woofers well, sa12 and skar vvx12.. all roughly the same design just different things about each woofer that separate them from the others

obsidian 12s are nice, my friend has one in his girlfriends car on an aq1200d @ 1 ohm, and well.. it gets down really nicely

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

i like the fact that the skar's have some huge triple stacks, but their a bit more expensive. and the sa 12 is out of my range. so it looks like the obsidian 12 is what im gonna go with. unless i stumble upon some cash.

Edited by bass_stalker

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

They are built by Jacob. Duh!!!! They are going to be like if not real close to the SA12

Nope.....

-1985 Chevy S-10 Longbed -12 Obsidian Audio12's

-2 Sundown SAZ-4500D's -4th Order Bandpass

-157.1 DB sealed up on the dash (More to come)

Awesome Cmpanies:

-www.obsidiancaraudio.com

- Welcome to Sundown

They are built by Jacob. Duh!!!! They are going to be like if not real close to the SA12

Nope.....

Yes they are... I have both! Plus nick posted a list of the differences between the two on here the other day and although the list seems long it really isn't

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

SMH you can argue it all you want you dont know the people who do know are nick and jacob and DJ they have all said they arent the same. Those list of difference that you claim are not important really are. they maybe modeled the same or based off the same design but every little thing makes them different. even something so little as to change the weight of the cone or hte surround makes them perform differently. If Jacob and nick and DJ say they arent the same take their word for it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

SMH you can argue it all you want you dont know the people who do know are nick and jacob and DJ they have all said they arent the same. Those list of difference that you claim are not important really are. they maybe modeled the same or based off the same design but every little thing makes them different. even something so little as to change the weight of the cone or hte surround makes them perform differently. If Jacob and nick and DJ say they arent the same take their word for it.

No, you are right! I agree with you that they arnt the same, and yes the list of differences are important, and more so to people that are getting the subs to compete. All I am saying is that the difference between the 3 subs mentioned in a daily driver on the same wattage won't be very audible and would not make much of a difference to the everyday user.

But yes I do agree that they are not in anyway the same sub.. I was unclear, sorry

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs