Carter 4

i dont like his rapping, but if you have ever tried, i give him props for his ideas and rhymes.. i hate his voice, dont understand why everyone loves him, hes too cocky "the best rapper alive" - tagged by himself. lame as fuck.., and i love the video of him getting punked out when hes in the escalade and is too scared to roll the window down..

but old songs like 3 peat.. some of his songs do go hard. but the carter 4, i got it, listened to it, took it out my cd player, and gave it to my little sister. whatta let down.

I Love your Avatar.... :peepwall::lol:

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

He cant rap, not one bit. He can rhyme, as well as 100% of the Worlds population. I agree he did better before he was big... now I cant stand him and listen to 2Pac and Biggie like how it should be.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

he fell of big time there are only 3 or 4 songs on the carter 4 i really like the rest are just mediocre at best. really expected more from him.

2007 caliber

2 Fi ssd 18's

rd audio 3250

xs power d3100 (need 2 more)

stock alt (soon to be singer 350a)

2.75:1 4th order in progress!

Archived