Carter 4

I bought the album. A few songs there is some clipping, but it isn't too bad.. I'll still play it lol.

2003 DODGE RAM 1500
BUILD LOG
Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X796
(2) Sundown SA-8 v.2

1.6 cubes - 33hz
(1) Soundqubed 2200D
Rockford Fosgate Prime 6x9s
Kenwood eXcelon 5.25s

1994 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE - OLD BUILD

MY YOUTUBE

wont lie. im a jeezy fan. but any rapper that talks about how much dope he still sells is not 'real'. we all know not one mainstream rapper still sells. at least not on the scale they claim. ijs

you never know

lol if they sold people wouldnt be quiet about it, plus the government wouldnt let that shit slide. who would throw away the money they make as a rapper to continue to be a dope boy anywho

Have you ever heard of the Hip-Hop/Rap Sheet that the goverment & stuff DOES follow rappers and their "Track Record" so to say. Watch the movie "Rap Sheet: Hip-Hop & The Cops" tells you all about it.

System:

Basically Stock

In process of upgrading

wait one second! Lil B and Tha Joker are the best rappers ALIVE!! :rofl::lol:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

wont lie. im a jeezy fan. but any rapper that talks about how much dope he still sells is not 'real'. we all know not one mainstream rapper still sells. at least not on the scale they claim. ijs

you never know

lol if they sold people wouldnt be quiet about it, plus the government wouldnt let that shit slide. who would throw away the money they make as a rapper to continue to be a dope boy anywho

Have you ever heard of the Hip-Hop/Rap Sheet that the goverment & stuff DOES follow rappers and their "Track Record" so to say. Watch the movie "Rap Sheet: Hip-Hop & The Cops" tells you all about it.

were you talking to me or loudbimmer lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

But back on topic It's good slaps hard!!!

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

you never know

lol mostly you but to anybody that doesn't think that they don't follow rappers.

System:

Basically Stock

In process of upgrading

On topic: Wayne's music nowadays sucks, I don't really even check for it, everybody says Sorry for the Wait was dope but Wayne's flow is played out to me now. I dl'd Carter 4 yesterday but didn't peep it yet. You can't hate on his success though, he knows how to market himself and nobody on here will ever have the money he has. Period.

Just an FYI to RockBrook or w/e, Lost isn't a song with Wayne. Wayne just decided to cut out Zoe's 2nd verse and spit over it. Original version is on Don't Feed The Animals, no Wayne on it. On that note, Gorilla Zoe is fucking garbage now. I dl'd his latest album and shit was the same ass beats and him trying to his singing autotune shit over every single one, instantly to the recycle bin.

Since a few others were pointing out rappers that are better, here's one :D

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

you never know

lol mostly you but to anybody that doesn't think that they don't follow rappers.

lol i know they follow rappers. A theyre black B. they make money 'talking' about what they do C most of them were lowlifes before becoming famous. not surprising in the least

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

tupac and biggie... /thread

lil wayne = :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull:

every time i hear wayne's voice it makes me want to commit suicide.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Peeping it now, I guess since I steer clear of most his shit this album is solid as fuck so far

Also if you are Tech fan, the track Interlude (with Andre 3000) is getting him a lot of buzz. Wayne didn't add any of his own vocals, just them 2 and its dope as fuck. Article on the new fame http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/2011/08/social/tech-n9ne-interlude-reaction-socia/

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived