So, last night I went to a concert for ke$ha and LMFAO. I wanted to see lmfao so I figured I would push myself through a bunch of grungy glittered up women to do a bit of shuffling. My seats sucked so I found myself on the floor. Well after lmfao absolutly killed it, durring intermision a stunning, absolutly beautiful girl turned around and told me her and her friends snuck onto the floor. She wanted a drink but didn't have a way back onto the floor and asked me if I could go and get her a vodka sour. Well of course I could although I didn't have a ticket for the floor either... so after getting the money from her I leave the floor and I make sure to ask the security how his night is and walk off so he saw me come out, get the drink, walk back in and give the girl her drink. She said thank you and asked me if I wanted to hold her hand... pause... I have been with the same girl for almost 5 years now... unpause... I sat frozen and couldn't think of what to say. The first fact of the matter is I haven't heard anything like that in almost 5 years. The second fact is I don't think I'm ugly but I don't exactly see girls running to me so for a 8 or better girl asking me to hold her hand stuck me as a what do I say moment?!? she looked at me smiled and giggled and went back to dancing with her friends. A couple mins later she asked me to stay by her friends because she had to get her camera from her purse at the dj stand. She came back a few seconds later and had me take a couple pictures of her and her friends. After that they moved somewhere else, but for the rest of the night and most of today all I can think about is her and our convo. It just kinda floored me that a girl outside of my girlfriend showed intrest in me. It kinda made me realize how much of a homebody iv become. All she asked was if I wanted to hold her hand and it changed my additude on how iv been living under a rock. I'm ready to get out and have fun, its like she gave me the courage to get out again. So this weekend I'm going to hang out with some old friends, Thank you girl ill never see in my life again that drinks vodka sours.

I just had to get that story out.

Btw the dick to chick ratio at a ke$ha concert is about 1 dick to 200 vaginas so you should get yourself some ke$ha tickets.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

Btw the dick to chick ratio at a ke$ha concert is about 1 dick to 200 vaginas so you should get yourself some ke$ha tickets.

that is funny as hell, i almost spilled my drank.

ooh yea.. COOL STORY BRO!!! :peepwall:

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

i find myself doing the same thing, getting too comfortable used to a relationship.

LOLLOLOLOL xD

*edit - changed to => too lol

Edited by irpirate

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

i find myself doing the same thing, getting too comfortable used to a relationship.

LOLLOLOLOL xD

*edit - changed to => too lol

me three been under a rock for about 7 years now, its work , home, PS3,work, work on cars stereo and so on...I feel out of place when i go out.

1996 mustang gt

• cobra bumper
  • cowl hood
  • c-spring lowered
  • msd ignition, frpp wires , ngks
  • 2 chamber flowbasterds

Sound system

• Pioneer headunit
  • clarion eqs746
  • polk audio mm571's 5x7's
  • polk audio mm691 6x9's
  • planet auido bb150.4 for highs mids
  • stock mach 460 mids and walmart silk dome tweets
  • planet audio bb2400.1
  • 2x 1242 d4 alpine type r's
  • 3.5 cu enclosure tuned to 32 hz
  • all knu concepts & tsunami 1/0 ofc amp runs and monster powerflex big three ofc runs.
  • 2xkinetik khc600 batts in parallel.

I have to say even though I feel out of place when I do go out, I still had fun at the end of the night ussually. Its not like I did anything other then sit at a table either.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

lmao, thats awesome, I need to get a ticket :P

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

LMFAO is gay and Kesha has no talent, ill have to pass....I've had that moment a few times when I'm wit a chick then a couple chicks show some interest and ur like WTF

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

LMFAO is gay and Kesha has no talent, ill have to pass....I've had that moment a few times when I'm wit a chick then a couple chicks show some interest and ur like WTF

fuck oath LOL

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU