@tonedeaf. I do agree w/ you to an extent...I would never stop a car for 5 over unless I KNEW something was in the car. I actually give 15over before I debate stopping...I hate pulling cars. Id rather get my tickets from the drunks walkin down the streets, or the men beatin on their wives, or the small timer pushin his cheeap ass crack on the corner.

mivtCK.png

@tonedeaf. I do agree w/ you to an extent...I would never stop a car for 5 over unless I KNEW something was in the car. I actually give 15over before I debate stopping...I hate pulling cars. Id rather get my tickets from the drunks walkin down the streets, or the men beatin on their wives, or the small timer pushin his cheeap ass crack on the corner.

We could discuss this all day. Only one time I got a ticket and I felt I deserved it, doing 15 over on the highway because my grandmother just got sent to the hospital 2 hours away after collapsing.

I have been pulled over keeping up with traffic doing about 8 over. Said he clocked me at 15 over (pushes me to the next higher price ticket) but wouldnt show me. Just think if you pull me over going 6 over downhill, you should have a better reason than slightly over the speed limit. Of course you can take these as all stories im just making up or bullshitting, but I have no reason to. Just think some cops take the little shit way too far. Had 2 seatbelt tickets too and if thats not the biggest bullshit i've heard of. Really worth that extra $15? Especially since many cops refuse to buckle up themselves due to the threat of catching your gun holster in it in case of emergency.

Ill stop derailing the thread though, although it already seems blown way out of proportion. :pardon:

We could discuss this all day. Only one time I got a ticket and I felt I deserved it, doing 15 over on the highway because my grandmother just got sent to the hospital 2 hours away after collapsing.

I have been pulled over keeping up with traffic doing about 8 over. Said he clocked me at 15 over (pushes me to the next higher price ticket) but wouldnt show me. Just think if you pull me over going 6 over downhill, you should have a better reason than slightly over the speed limit. Of course you can take these as all stories im just making up or bullshitting, but I have no reason to. Just think some cops take the little shit way too far. Had 2 seatbelt tickets too and if thats not the biggest bullshit i've heard of. Really worth that extra $15? Especially since many cops refuse to buckle up themselves due to the threat of catching your gun holster in it in case of emergency.

Ill stop derailing the thread though, although it already seems blown way out of proportion. :pardon:

dont forget illegal tint. ive seen plenty of cop cars well below 15% all around. just thought id add to your post dirol.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

LMAO

Thanks for talking out of your ass. No you do not HAVE to write a minimum amount of tickets. Poor job performance. Haha. That's great officer. It sounds like your Chief has some "poor job performance" for setting quotas for his department. And did I say I knew everything? NO! Did I say it IS 5 pages? NO! I said If I Remember Correctly, which mean it could have been 5, it could have been 4, it could have been 8, but I remembered somewhere around 5.

So what you're telling me is that if you were the officer that was sent out on that DTP call you would have ticketted him?

If he would've had the audacity to still be there playing his music when I got there, then yes, he would've gotten a ticket. And as for the whole "quota" thing...get off my nutsack. Going to school nd actually gettin out in the streets is two different things. You have NO IDEA what its like to actually be in a working position in this field.

Did you not read where he said he turned it down? Or did you not read where I put that IF he would have waited AND turned the music down he wouldn't have got a ticket? You're not to observatibe to be working in the law enforcement field officer. Haha. You have NO IDEA what I know or not know, what I've done or not done so I don't know how you think you can say I have no idea how something is.

And you're the one that tried to talk up you 50 ticket quota remember. Haha

I think more peole dislike officers because of how they bend the truth/lie or when they try to talk down people because they THINK they know more than other people. Haha

Oh and an officer around my town was forced to resign because of a simple lie that didn't have much affect on the court case, but his word was garbage now so he was useless in lawenforcement. So just becareful where you try to bend the truth and lie, it might cost you your job one day.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I may misconstrue this a little, but you're saying you build a car audio setup and dont listen to it full tilt? Only idiots who do that are the guys looking to piss people off! No...I run full tilt because I like it loud. Everytime im in the car, its full tilt because I like it that way. I may have taken that comment the wrong way, but if I didnt want it loud, I wouldnt build it to be loud and I wouldnt run full tilt. Just because I do that doesnt mean I go through residential neighborhoods with it blaring and windows down.

On the contrary my friend... you see my avatar? That is my daily with 8 12's, do I build to annoy, no. Like you I like it loud and clean, isn't that what most of are here for? To get louder, learn and enjoy what we do? Running all out and being able to do so takes a lot and I respect that. It's the ones that do it where they shouldn't that I'm talking about... those that respect others but say hey, it's open road is fine with me. Hell even my wife has pulled up next to a few thumpers and will find a 50 cent track or Jeezy to have a little red light fun, but you know that trying to do a demo in the city during business hours is tough. It's these big business and the people that go too far that cause them to bitch and whine at county meeting and compile bills on sound. The last 2 states I've lived in actually have cops with db meters. If your car registers high at any time of day (similar to jake brake law), they can issue a noise citation.

I feel this thread has gotten way off track and turned more into a pissing contest. Plain and simple, we all love to build LOUD ground pounders. The kind that make people stop talking and say, whoa! The issue basically is that we need to respect our communities or face the wrath of others like broadzilla in the video. He obviously disturbed her and should have been respectful, which he did after she said she called the cops. As any business has the right to do so if they feel it interferes with said business.

Does it suck we put time and loads of money and not be able to show it off? Yeah because some of us this is like our art, it's what we do. Just because I build a horsepower monster doesn't mean I can go showing off anywhere either. There's a time and place for it. It's something we have to accept or cities will start cracking down as they already are.

I know the looks I get, the rolled up windows, etc. It was aimed to the other type that think rolling down their street at any hour running full tilt is ok... or those that disturb business' and say "screw 'em" and roll by at full tilt just to piss them off... THAT is plain ignorance and immature. By all means, if I'm out and hear something stupid loud, I'll be one of the first trying to get next to them to ask what the hell is in there, other then that, find a place that's so loud they won't care, near an airport, closed business', etc. and if you DO piss someone off, be 110% respectful, even if they act like this lady and turn it down and find another spot or wait for a day they're closed.

At any rate, I apologize if what I said came off wrong, I just wanted to point out that what Sic was trying to say, I think, was how would any of us would like it if we were disturbed... no matter the time. We don't like it.

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:24 PM

i was slumpin it in the hoe and its no joke.

Well n8ball ill tell you something ... if u looked I was created way before all this has gone down ... I lurk alot and just because I dont have apost count doesnt make me a no body ... you need to get off your fucking high horse , stop being such a dick cause your compensating for how little yours really is , and grow the fuck up

lol you give me a serious case of the giggles.

walmart parking lots are huge and rarely filled at the farthest out spots... most everyone I know uses them for that reason... and I have NEVER heard of anyone at the far reaches of 1 ever getting into crap over it... I see his point... and you would think it wouldnt have bothered anyone but bass carries a LONG ways..

my nearest walmart is the absolute worst. its got a mcdonalds in the same lot and the high school is right next door.

honestly i dont know him to know if he does or not but he does have a bad rep and ol lADY CAN REFER TO YOUR GF ECT WINN

im curious how I have a bad rep. In the 11 years ive been on car audio forums thats a first. Asshole sure. usually after someoen does something stupid and doesnt like the result. BTW Im married. I dont need my dick anymore so it doesnt hurt my feelings at all that you think its small. I could come in here with the ultra 3rd grade your mom or your girl joke but I need to grow up so I'll refrain. BTW neonguy? as in dodge neon? does yours have the flower hubcaps?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i didnt read all the posts, so somebody might have already mentioned this. Dont take this the wrong way but i dont think being BEHIND the store playing your system is any better then being in front of it. <_<

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

this thread has turned into a pissing match. I dont know why it wasnt closed already. I will take care of that. <_<

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Archived