i preordered. when i get home from work it will be at my door.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Soooo who else is waiting in line tonight?? Ill be at my local gamestop later anxiously waiting til midnight!!! :drink40: :drink40:

I don't like waiting in lines so I'm just gonna go to walmart at 3am and grab it and come home and play.

i preordered and i plan to wait in line at gamestop because im a bum and have nothing better to do with my life and plus it wont take long because they only stock the preorders the first night anyways so it takes like 15min for them to hand them all out then everyone leaves

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Soooo who else is waiting in line tonight?? Ill be at my local gamestop later anxiously waiting til midnight!!! :drink40: :drink40:

Right with ya.... Hope I can keep my buzz up that long... And hope the game/servers keep up with the mad dash..

well??? what does everyone think so far?.. its hard to get use to after playing blops for so long...lol.. and im very glad to say that atleast on our end... the internet/connection is running great... havent been booted one time, games load fast, or had any lag at all... SO FAR... theres roughly 260,000 on at the moment and its running better than i expected it to.. again.. so far.. .. would like to hear what everyone else thinks... at first glance... i know its still crazy new.. but toss them opinions out there.. cheers,gl, and have fun all...

I agree on the secondary weapons. Also I think some maps should limit what kill streaks you can get. Guy had an attack helicopter on a llevel with minimal cover and got like 30 kills.

Overall it's fun so far. Waiting on my hard drive yo get here to download elite and start the campaign

great cod game ruined by killstreaks and deathstreaks.

looks like ill be spending my time playing barebones.

also, secondary weaps are worthless peashooters :/

i hear ya... i know its still new, and everyone is gettin to know the maps and such... but so far, everyone is just squating and shooting... im running around like a dope getting lit up... and nobody on either team (with an exception with a VERY few and myself) are even playing the objective at all>???.. padding their KD ratio, or trying for the all mighty kill and death streaks.... i know its new, and everyone is just getting a feel... but my frustration is having to do when my entire team doesnt play the objective on a OBJECTIVE based game...christ.. oh well... hope your doing better than i am... lol.. im 8 games in ... and still DONT HAVE A WIN!!!..LOL....

well??? what does everyone think so far?.. its hard to get use to after playing blops for so long...lol.. and im very glad to say that atleast on our end... the internet/connection is running great... havent been booted one time, games load fast, or had any lag at all... SO FAR... theres roughly 260,000 on at the moment and its running better than i expected it to.. again.. so far.. .. would like to hear what everyone else thinks... at first glance... i know its still crazy new.. but toss them opinions out there.. cheers,gl, and have fun all...

I think alot of people will bitch just to hear themselves bitch. Im tired of people complaining about how the game wasnt designed to meet there expectations and that it is a trajedy Activision didnt consult them (the expert game devs and cod players) before having the audacity to release the game.

Its a COD game, adapt and quit bitching (if you like COD 4 better then play that and not this)

LOL after that little rant I must say I love it. Hit detection is back! Very rarely do I get hit-markers without a kill. If I had to complain about anything Id say Shotguns got nerfed hard.

Secondary weapons arent amazing but in a pinch they are just as deadly.

I love Kill Confirmed, Mainly because its not camper friendly, Not to say you cant "hit squad it" with "runners".

meaning you have heavy hitters "Camping" behind the collectors/runners that can pick off the other teams runners from a distance which lightens the load on the collectors and provides constant cover fire when needed.

You could also just Bum rush the map and kill in one massive squad... (Until I blow your group apart with my preds :) )

To Catch a Predator (My Bum Rush Buster)

http://www.facebook....150383681942708 <-- Video

Although I did get a quad kill with a pred and then a triple kill with another In the above video, this method was still effective enough that the dumbasses on my team didn't know what to do except scatter and die...

This was one of my first games of MW3, I got a Quad kill one on full clip. Excellent hitmarkers with upper body shots on my end.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150382548722708 <-- Video

And then This extra Video (if your not already bored with the book I just wrote)

I decided to play a game of Peek-A-Boo with an enemy helicopter.. And I won!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150383779207708 <-- Video

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

Archived