steve meade you inspire 14yr olds dude

If you guys don't care about subscribing to people and want to help the kid out,

subscribe to him.He loves bass as much as we do,we all started somewhere right.

I just think he shouldn't give stuff away to pump up his subscribers :shrug:

Thanks for reading guys

Billy is very supporting, and engaging young YouTuber. I like how your helping the underdog man! :)

thanks mang means a LOT

It's times like this that make me proud to be a member of the basshead family! Where else can you go to be understood why you have such a deep passion for something as standard as a car radio?! LOL! I am also happy to see young blood getting involved because with all the things that people can get in trouble with nowadays, car audio is pretty much a safe hobby! I would rather watch my son spend all his money on car audio and stay at home installing his system and tweaking it rather than have him driving around getting into drugs and other crap...

Plus, it keeps him away from the ugly chicks! Ever notice that there are not too many ugly chicks that dig car audio?! :santa:

LMFAO!

dude you so made my night (no homo)

and about car audio is pretty much a safe hobby,

wrong.remember

"it makes you go deaf,internal bleeding in the brain,makes your eye/s pop out?,etc.etc lol"

i rather deal with these consequences than deal being dead in the streets because of drugs :werd_msword:

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

You know what... Can someone post this kids info or PM it to me... (got a real bad head ache and do not want to search for it...) I am gonna hook the kid up with a bunch of SMD decals and a banner... And... I might have a lil car audio something to send him...

PM has been since techforce

You know what... Can someone post this kids info or PM it to me... (got a real bad head ache and do not want to search for it...) I am gonna hook the kid up with a bunch of SMD decals and a banner... And... I might have a lil car audio something to send him...

:woot:

:woot:

this rite here is y i love smd good quality people on here ready to help some people out

Techforce FTMFW!

I'm pretty sure I've said this before, and I'm damn sure I made a thread about this....

But I reckon I'll say it again.

You're an awesome dude.

Just.

Fucking.

Awesome.

:good:

And P.S. Billy, feel free to pee your pants now. It happens to the best of us.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

this kid needs a "real" sub to demo to his buddies 8)

I did that for someone once..... and a month later he sold it. :pardon:

Had it for a little over a year :) - But when the DAT amp blew for 3rd and final time, I decided to start competing with all Soundstream gear, and ended up making a spot for myself on the Team. I'm still so grateful for what you did for me those 2 years ago man... In fact, even in my latest shout-out video, I still mention of how much of an influence you have had on my bass endeavors. But it sucks when people who don't know the situation assume that I got a subwoofer for absolutely nothing, and get such hateful and rumor spreading comments about it. Most of us know the story - I remember how excited we both got when "SMD Greatest Hits" made the featured YouTube homepage. That's the main point that people overlook when giving me shit about receiving that woofer. I put a lot of work into those videos. You know how it is - Editing is a very tedious and time consuming profession, so I'm still very proud that I could produce you a video that became so viral to earn the gift of a 18" sub. Thanks again mang - Without that whole experience, I wouldn't be where I am today - competing every weekend and on my way to finals :)

'

you keep saying you "earned" it. You didnt "earn" it in that sense bro. You did something really cool for me and i appreciated it......so i decided to send that out. I wanted you to experience what a real sub was like compared to the stuff you were running. It had nothing to do with "earning" since you did it for free with no strings attached and had no idea you were getting it. You got the sub because i wanted to send it to you. Although i did appreciate the help on that video, the two things aren't directly related. I think i have already explained that to you before. See the thing is, when you say "earn", you make it sound like we had a deal and it was just business. It wasn't business, it was personal. I wanted you to have that. That was from me to you and not a payment. Im not holding it against you because you gotta do what you gotta do. Not everyone feels the same when they get something special in the mail as i would. I have shit i wont get rid of no matter what.....but then again, it was yours, you are free to do what you want. :pardon:

oh, on the Diablo amp subject, you keep bringing that up like i had anything to do with that. I had absolutely nothing to do with it, in fact my name was paul and i said it was between y'all.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Archived