Sonic Electronix

would rca even make a difference in sound quality? lol

More than you ever believe.

Here a guess of a good quality Homehifi RCA My link Kimber PBJ-Cable. If you find a Dealer who let you test it in your car, if them noisefree in cars.

Long time ago i bought my first Kimper PBJ RCA for my Amp and CD-player @ home. But first i visit a friend, after the visit i have to go to the shop again,

to buy a new cable, in case my friend dont let the cable out of his appartment,

If you used boefore normal std RCA, It´s like lifting your audiocomponents a category higher.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Anyways I run stinger HPM and the RF premium cables. Both are very well built and haven't had any problems. No offense to you or your setup, but you don't really notice the differences till you run audiophile equipment with really low tolerance parts.

777319156.png

Not really....... imo

If you think they do, then your power wire, and speaker wires make a difference in sound quality too (a bigger gauge cable just wont be good enough)...

The only thing a RCA can really change is its noise shielding quality, and well if you run your RCAs proper you should have no engine noise or whine, even when using cheap cables with absolutist zero shielding.

No sense dropping bank on cables if your running amps that cost $300-600 each, and $200 component speakers, etc.

Edited by Audiofanaticz

I am not a SQ guy in the least, but I have never had a problem with running palin ol' RCA's like Knu, RF, lightning audio.

As long as you treat them well when connecting and disconnecting them and pay attention to where you run them, you should be good to go.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Not really....... imo

If you think they do, then your power wire, and speaker wires make a difference in sound quality too (a bigger gauge cable just wont be good enough)...

The only thing a RCA can really change is its noise shielding quality, and well if you run your RCAs proper you should have no engine noise or whine, even when using cheap cables with absolutist zero shielding.

No sense dropping bank on cables if your running amps that cost $300-600 each, and $200 component speakers, etc.

Thats nonsens it would help realy, it can be realy like, that it sounds this much better, that you can think you have upgraded aour amps and HU on a level category higher.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Not really....... imo

Thats nonsens it would help realy, it can be realy like, that it sounds this much better, that you can think you have upgraded aour amps and HU on a level category higher.

So your telling me that I am wrong, one of the handful of people left on this site that actually know what they are talking about, and provide correct information.

Please sit back, and learn something instead of opening your mouth and looking like a fool, and work on your grammar so we can at least understand what your saying ( I will not even comment on your spelling)... Maybe once you get that figured out, you can start to understand car audio.

Think what you want, but all a rca cables are is just a piece of copper wire like speaker wire or any other wire with often times a gold plated connector.... Some have shielding, some don't.

I swapped out my Tahoe from vintage old school Stinger King series that are triple shielded and directional to plan Jane $3.00 rca cables and noticed no difference in anything.

Hell, I will even show you what I pulled out and what I use to use, and what I have now.

The reason I pulled the cables out is due to having 6 separate 16 foot rca cables that are the size of 4gauge wire running into my dash with very little room behind the radio.

IMAGE_119.jpg

2011-09-10172925.jpg

2011-09-10173107.jpg

2011-09-10173032.jpg

However I left my other style vintage Stinger King series RCAs connected to my two 4 channel amps due to not having space limitations, but the cables from my Alpine CDA-117 to my Alpine ERE-G180 EQ, then to the rear of my vehicle are 3 sets of cheap $3.00 cables

Cheap RCAs going into my Sundown Saz-4500s

2011-09-10173401.jpg

Cheap RCAs plugging into Stinger Y Cables then into Stinger Kings, which go to my one 4 channel amp.

2011-09-10173515.jpg

2011-09-10173526.jpg

And the cheap RCAs plugging into another pair of Stinger Y Cables that plug into my 2nd 4 channel amp.

2011-09-10173650.jpg

Edited by Audiofanaticz