hershy314 Posted September 8, 2011 Author Report Posted September 8, 2011 I already know that it would be a tough thing to do and that I would need a really good gimik to get people in. Well not only to get them in but also to get them to come back time and time again. Yeah most new restaraunts today fail. But like I said before this was just an idea I had. All I know working for someone else really sucks right? lol http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
JEMT8 Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 Free wifi And if you can beat prices on alcohol. Good food good service. A welcoming environment. Having like weekend specials. Maybe entertainment? If it's something you truly want to do, don't the fear of failure stop you. At least you can say you tried which is more then any of the haters and People who doubt you would ever do. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
technics Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 Big couches, Big TV's, Big steaks and beer. cant go wrong haha! Oh and some 7 foot shop towers like steves haha
LoudBimmer Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 Do you have any experience running restaurant? Do you have about 100 grand.in cash, not loan? Do you know how to cook and manage people?
gally Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 i know how to cook 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
JEMT8 Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 Do you have any experience running restaurant? Do you have about 100 grand.in cash, not loan? Do you know how to cook and manage people? Do YOU? formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Skullz Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 You need days where you have your own signature specials every week, a place near me sells .40 wings all day and i can tell you the place is packed. doing something like that where you have something special every day of the week where people can count on certain foods for a great price you'll never be short of business. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
hershy314 Posted September 8, 2011 Author Report Posted September 8, 2011 Do you have any experience running restaurant? Do you have about 100 grand.in cash, not loan? Do you know how to cook and manage people? Like I said before this is just an idea, it will more than likely never become reality. Do I have experience running a restaraunt no...do I know what it takes to run one yes. Do I have a 100 grand? duh no, c'mon seriously gonna ask me that question...have ya seen what I drive? Do I know how to cook? Thats a def. yes. I'm damn good at it too. And managing people would also be a yes. I've been working in restaraunts for the last 15 years so I've picked up a few things over the years. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted September 8, 2011 Author Report Posted September 8, 2011 Big couches, Big TV's, Big steaks and beer. cant go wrong haha! Oh and some 7 foot shop towers like steves haha Why not go bigger than steve's towers? I kid http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
bassrace Posted September 8, 2011 Report Posted September 8, 2011 You could get a loan. You dont 100 grand in your bank account. Everyone's gotta start some where you know? Haters will be haters. To be successful you don't have to start perfect its just not possible. GL dude and if thats your dream go for it. 145.9@40hz 145.3@34hz big 3 X2 group 34 Deka Group 31 All 0/1 awg jl meta wire Alpine CDA 7894 Orion HCCA D5000 2 AQ HDC312's Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only) AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets AQ supertweeters - 2 sets 2000 Slamry
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.