Steve Meade impostor

ROFL I THINK HE NEEDS A HUG FROM STEVE...

And a Blanket/Boot party from us members...

X2 :drinks:

when this kids neighborhoods shaking like a earthquake and all the car/truck/vans/suvs show put in his front yard he will prob hang him self b4 we get to him... lol

One of these channels pops up every couple of months. All you can do is green light their asses.

I think steve likes the haters now. He told one who commented on a video..." Thank you for bringing more views to my videos which will ultimately lead to my next amplifier purchase" (me paraphrasing) That is class.

There are alot of haters out there and we should only be so lucky. They are working hard for him and they don't even know it. lol

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Its funny, i subscribed.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Annnnnnnnnd he disabled commenting lol. That didn't take long.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

ROFL HE JUST MESSAGED ME AND I QUOTE

"STEVE MEAD IS A F4660T, ALL OF YOU MIDDLE AGED 455 CLOWNS ARE F4660TS, YOU NEED TO GROW UP. DONT COMMENT ON MY PAGE B17CH OR ILL REPORT YOU TO YOUTUBE FOR HARASSMENT. ALL YOU SCUMBAGS SHOULD HAVE YOUR TIRES AND THROATS SLIT!"

Hes vary angry...

Sounds like a vagina problem lol

1998 GMC Jimmy 4 Dr.

-SINGER 275 Amp Alternator

-150 FT. Of 1/0 OFC (8 runs) 4 pos, 4 neg. Front-back.

-Audioque AQ2200D @ .5 ohm

-2 Audioque HDC3 18's Tuned to 27-29 HZ

-4 Clarion 6.5's

-2 Optima yellowtops

black-diamond.jpg

Archived