2000 SS Camaro wall build. SSA and DC! 4 15s on 10k 158.4 outlaw.

ha i just kicked from chat because my name is no e. call me a drugie and kicked me. fag

If you knew why my name really is no e you would laugh.

I know why steve and if you cant take a joke then fuck off

/thatisall

:ninja:

i got kicked and thats it. wasnt really a joke. anyways, nice welcome to the forum.

ha i just kicked from chat because my name is no e. call me a drugie and kicked me. fag

If you knew why my name really is no e you would laugh.

I know why steve and if you cant take a joke then fuck off

/thatisall

:ninja:

i got kicked and thats it. wasnt really a joke. anyways, nice welcome to the forum.

:hi:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Dude, your build is absolutely sick. Sorry you feel like you ain't gettin much love in here, but even Mr. Meade paid you a visit... He doesn't poke into every thread around here you know.

N8 is right. Sometimes an awesome thread just seems to fly under the radar. Real bassheads enter the thread cause it says "wall", not because it doesn't say DC/FI/AQ/BTL.

Do Work Son! Can't wait to see more pics and vids when you get it finished off!

:drinks:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Amps should be in SOON. Don't worry about no comments on your thread, check out the view count. The only way to keep these guys interested is new pics or vids every day. Once you are not updating, shit slows down. I want to hear this thing, myself.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Where's your meter located bro, in the kick? Can u do seales on the glass tests? And are you goin to strap the 5ks at .5? That's what I would do.. I bet you have a lot of rise.. that stetsom 10k is a beast amp.. and puts out big power on a burp. I think its going to be hard to beat on numbers

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I compete outlaw in the kick. Ill do some sealed testing a little later. The stetsom is kinda a joke. I hated that amp. Owned it a month and 2 trips to the repair shop. 5ks will be straped at 2 ohms. Slim chance ill drop em down to .5. Need to calculate box rise first.

Ps my chick is Spanish!

Archived