i have been recently been thinking about buying a 1991 Mitsubishi 3000 GT with 116,000 . the lifters tick, that's really the only problem. Has anyone had any experiences with these cars? would it be worth it to buy it and rebuild the motor, and then do things such as, carbon fiber hood, rims, body kit, paint etc.?

the guy is asking 1500, would it be worth it? . just your opinion.. i have never had experience with mitsubishi

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

They are nice cars, I had one, red to be exact... To me they are worth it

i was thinking so too, but it was just the fact buying a car for 1500 and putting alot of money into it :/ thats why i would like to restore under the hood, if their is any problems. So would it be worth to put like 7k into looks on the outside? in my opinion, yes, ha.. 7k is just a guess ha, i would only have about 1k for the time being

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Haha yes. I love the body style on them..I also have a 9515 DD. Maybe do a real nice builds..how big is the trunk? Big enough to properly fit the 15?

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

I have a black 91 3000gt VR4. Is your a VR4? NO space for a 15 but it's a hatch so a 10 (I have an SA10 for mine) would bang

Im not for sure, I having yet gone to

See it in person, thats the sad thing ha, I just bought the DD

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

The bottom end is probably fine. Just do a head rebuild and that motor should be golden. Be a nice ricer project :lol:

x2

Stick with a head rebuild and leave the crank/rod bearings/main bearings alone. A few friends of mine had problems with crankwalk after messing with the bottom end, so unless you know what you're doing or can shell out money to a shop, just stick with the upper end and you should be fine.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg