He did only front pads and he took rotors out and had them turned! He said that he just needed to reset the computer but wasnt able too cause he disconnected the front batt but there was still power thats because of the batteries in back so when i got home i did that left it for about 30 min connected everything n same shit! I am very stupid when it come to mechanic wrk so my thoughts r this is wat happens when u go cheap and let a non proffesional fuck with 1 of the most important things on ur vehicle

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

Same thing happens on my '98 malibu. It's probably either the sensor, or wires that run from ECM to the sensor. If you just swap the cable that goes from the sensor, it would be about an 18" long pigtail and cost you $20~$40 each at your local Autozone/Advance Auto Parts. If it's further upstream than that, he could be looking at around $300 to have a shop replace it. Have him take it to a shop and run their computer on it to find out which one is causing the code.

Edited by Lbox88

if the ring gear the speed sensor reads is mounted to the rotor it could be something as minor as debris collected in the teeth on the gear when they were turned or it could have stuck to the the sensor it is also possible that a tooth was broken on the ring gear as well as a stretched wire or a shifted sensor or a sensor was broken. Another simple possibility is if you did not press the brake pedal prior to driving to seat the pads they would have compressed at a different rate on the first drive and that could also set a code. Air would normally leave you a spongy pedal so unless that is the case i doubt that is your problem. The best advice is either go to a shop and have them pull the code or go to a part store and have them pull it. It should tell you which side is reading wrong. If it is the pump I would consult a garage may be something as minor as some light debris in the line clogged a port when he compressed the calipers. They will flush the system to clear it or it could have blown an inner seal. The best way to compress calipers on abs systems is place a tube that fits snugly over the bleeder, run the tube to a into a partial can of brake fluid so the tube is below the liquid, crack the bleeder then compress the caliper draining the fluid into the can then close the bleeder then remove the tube. It avoids the chance of backing garbage into the pump or damaging seals. Good luck with your problem I hope it is nothing serious because abs problems can get pricy but a lot of the problems are just simple things due to overlooked steps in the process.

Edited by photochrisb931

Barstad

Thanks guys lots of great info will do! Last ? How bad from 1 -10 is it of me driving the truck with abs light on?

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

Thanks guys lots of great info will do! Last ? How bad from 1 -10 is it of me driving the truck with abs light on?

it wont hurt anything it will just be annoying when you break is all

on another hand why does anyone bleed breaks in new cars it shouldn't even need to be done unless you remove the caliper or open the bleeder valve. if you keep the system sealed (in most cases you should not have to remove the calipers to do pads) all you need to do is suck out some of the break fluid as you compress each piston back into the caliper(take in mind if there are 2 or more pistons you must compress them all at the same time. if they are not your could rupture a seal.

http://www.stevemead...f-system-build/

2001 VW GTI with a 1.8T motor

BIG 3

Pioneer AVH-4200DVD DOUBLE DIN HEAD UNIT 6 - 4 VOLT PREOUTS

RF T1500-BDCP (running at 2 ohm)

RF T400.4

RF T1 D212 x2 (in ported box)

RF 1/0 TO 4 GAUGE distribution block x 2

all stinger wires

200a alternator (SINGER ALT)

RF T2652-S (6.5 MID BASS AND 1" TWEETS in front and rear)

KINETIC HC 800 BATTERY (Front)

KINETIC HC 1200 BATTERY (BACK)

120ft of 1/0 stinger blue and clear matt

20ft of 4 gauge stinger blue and clear matt

30ft of 8 gauge stinger blue and clear matt

100ft of 12 gauge stinger speaker wire black

Your abs system will not function properly if here is a fault code (light on) stored. So if you go into a "panic brake" like when trying to avoid a accident, the abs will not work and you will end up locking up the tires which causes the car to travel further when braking. So it is important.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Your abs system will not function properly if here is a fault code (light on) stored. So if you go into a "panic brake" like when trying to avoid a accident, the abs will not work and you will end up locking up the tires which causes the car to travel further when braking. So it is important.

x2

I stated that above. ABS will not function, but your regular brakes will. Just drive careful and don't do any dumb shit lol. Go through and check all the sensors. Front and back just for the hell of it to make sure nothing was touched. Pop the hood and double check any wires leading to the master cylinder or ABS control module, which should be located around or under the master cylinder. Check the brake fluid level. Just be careful man.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

This statement is partially correct.

People always assume that ABS decreases your stopping distance, this is false.

It just allows you to maintain more control over your vehicle during an emergency braking situation.

Your normal brakes will still function normally, but just no ABS.

So if you do have to slam them for some reason and you start to hear the tires skid, start pumping furiously.

In all honesty, I would take it to a shop and have them diagnose the issue you and have it repaired.