Sonic Electronix

$56,500 for 3 way speakers, $24,500 for a pair of 2 meters of speaker wire... wow

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1315884524' post='1683713]

Thats cheap compared to others. you can get in to the hundred thousands.

link to the 100,000 dollar speakers, thats ridiculous i gotta see this

http://www.wilsonaudio.com/product_alex.shtml

no prices on there site but $100k+ a quick google search i found their top of the line tower for $148k

http://www.avguide.com/product/wilson-audio/alexandria-x-2-series-2

thats just all retarded even if i had the money i wouldnt buy that stuff, theres better out ther for cheaper, a whole lot cheaper

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

i think you guys dont understand...

you keep saying there is better, but you are basing your opinions off of youtube videos, of the sounds THEY produce, by your speakers, which cannot produce nowhere near the same quality of what they do...

is it worth that much? for the best... yes..

would I personally pay that much? if i had billions at my disposal.. yeah..

but thinking anything else is in the league that these guys play in, especially for alot cheaper, you guys are tards *in the nicest way possible*

this is beyond a super high SQ setup

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Damn, 0.01% distortion on their monoblocks with 3200 watts at 2 ohms, thats pretty beast!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Quited from the kharma site "Huge active subwoofer with 2 Horsepower firing into an 18 inch extreme long throw sub."

Have i missed something? are these mechanical subs?? or is everything i know completely wrong..?

Can someone please explain the "2 H.P." being a measurement for speakers..? :ehh::trippy:

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

Quited from the kharma site "Huge active subwoofer with 2 Horsepower firing into an 18 inch extreme long throw sub."

Have i missed something? are these mechanical subs?? or is everything i know completely wrong..?

Can someone please explain the "2 H.P." being a measurement for speakers..? :ehh::trippy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horsepower

The mechanical horsepower, also known as imperial horsepower, of exactly 550 foot-pounds per second is approximately equivalent to 745.7 watts.

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

The mechanical horsepower, also known as imperial horsepower, of exactly 550 foot-pounds per second is approximately equivalent to 745.7 watts.

Sooo 2 hp is going to equal approx 1500 watts... Why express it differently... that's like the US using MPH and the rest of the world using KMH... :facepalm:

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

Sooo 2 hp is going to equal approx 1500 watts... Why express it differently... that's like the US using MPH and the rest of the world using KMH... :facepalm:

maybe the rest of the world uses hp, and we use watts? LOL

Team DC Audio

Go to Australia and see how they rate engines...its all the same thing.

http://www.holden.com.au/vehicles/commodore/ss-v-series

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Archived