Any members here from my immediate area ???

I live in the Fairfield/Suisun/Vacaville area. (about halfway between San Fran, and Sac)

I'd love to compare lava lamps with some of you guys + meet a few of the members here in person.

You can reply here, or shoot me a PM.

Peace,

Fish

C-fizzy has a nice collection

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Well I'm located in Vallejo. Not too far, but I actually go to school at the California Maritime Academy. Going to get my unlimited ocean's license to be a captain. I dont have a crazy system yet though to show you.

I'm also a big fisherman too. Been fishing all my life, but Im from southern california born and raised. I'm a saltwater bass fisherman at heart, but fish for everything. Been fishing the bay some and the napa river catching some nice striper.

Right on. Vallejo is a hop and a skip :)

Well hey, I'm kind of torn right now.... On the one hand, my system has never sounded better, and I'm loving to show it off to anyone who appreciates it, but on the other hand, I've got two more BIG things to do with it, that should make a huge difference (doubling my mids/highs, and totally sound deadening the entire cab).

But anyway, I can talk fishing all freaking day :) Stay in touch... or maybe I'll PM you when I get these project phases done.

Going to get my unlimited ocean's license to be a captain.

That will be bad a$$ ! :) Good luck.

Peace,

Fish

Edited by Fish Chris