NEW PRODUCT SNEAK PEAK! SMD AD-1 Amp Dyno - UPDATE 3/27/13 Spy Pics Page 11, 13, 14

Well I got a question for the AD-1, Is this thing able to set gains too or is it just for the purpose of dynoing amps? Because if its able to set gains and dyno amps then I would rather buy this in the future than a dd-1 right now.

This seems more of a tool to test output of an amp, not to tune it. It seems much easier to do this instead of clamping an amp.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Would be fun to put a Fusion FCA4000D or a Kicker Warhorse on it.. I have both :D

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

we were discussing having a few of you send us a WORKING amplifier for us to test, make a youtube video, and send back (with a print out).

when its ready, we will do just that. Between Tony, Juan, and myself, we own tons of amps.....but it would be fun to take a few random amps from some members too. Hell, i might even offer it as a service once the time is right. This wont be a $100 device that anyone will just buy. It will be more on a professional level.

ill let you use my spare amp and maybe let you blow my kicker comp 12 dont need it at all

2003 chevrolet tahoe

2 ga. wire

1- kenwood KDC-BT648U headunit

4- bose speakers

1- boss 2500 riot amp

1- planet audio 3000 amp

2- 15 kicker cvx subwoofer

2- 10 boss diablo lp subwoofer

i was wondering if there was anything new on this thread, just to find out that someone wanted to dust off an old thread

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

• 2 weeks later...

Will there be a data base available for people to submit measured amplifiers created? Depending on the cost I will be buying one and submitting measurements.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

• 2 weeks later...