SoCaLBaMF Posted September 16, 2011 Author Report Posted September 16, 2011 i know the T15k better then anybody with the exception of the designers themselves.......and you did a really NICE JOB on this sketchup bro. Amazing! dkahns51: bro dont feel bad, i draw on CAD for a living and i cant build a box on google sketchup yet lol - not that i couldnt if i was taught i just know my program and only my progam. When it comes to buttons that do and dont do what i want, its really hard to change your ways. Same thing with video editing programs. I cant use 3 different brands, just one at a time. Thanks Steve, appreciate it a lot! I just saw you posted up on facebook Love the support! that is fucking amazing, I can do pretty simple boxes on sketch-up in about an hour or so, but this is insane. You sir have skillzz Thanks man!.. boxes are easy to do, just gotta get all the damn calculations right in order for it work properly omg u got mad skills bro i was happy when i did my wall idea and that took me 2 days lol but this makes me look like a lil baby with a pen and paper u need to do some more amps and a few subs,batterys Im actually in the process of doing bass_stalkers Memphis Belle 6 channel amp right now, with probably a few others in line Heres some of the gut pics I worked off of.. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
bass_stalker Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 no i had never seen the internals before. it must be pretty tedious placing all of those and making them look right JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
Fennygolf Posted September 18, 2011 Report Posted September 18, 2011 just looking that i cant tell and ish load of time went into it but GD dude that amazing
Nine8SST Posted September 18, 2011 Report Posted September 18, 2011 Got your package ready to go out man, will ship Monday. Lookin forward to seeing you put it to good use!! 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
SoCaLBaMF Posted September 18, 2011 Author Report Posted September 18, 2011 just looking that i cant tell and ish load of time went into it but GD dude that amazing Thanks bro! lol yes quite a bit of time went into it. Got your package ready to go out man, will ship Monday. Lookin forward to seeing you put it to good use!! Like I already said, appreciate it a ton! Definitely will put it to good use! 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
SoCaLBaMF Posted October 13, 2011 Author Report Posted October 13, 2011 Alright so now that I got Inventor 2012, I decided to redo the T15k.. only thing is I dont know if I will be able to do the internals or not because my computer goes whackooo when you get into too much detail for it to load (Yes, I have a core i7 @3.2 ghz, dual GTX 260s, and 4 gb ram) But I will try my hardest to push my computer to the limit 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
iceman1575 Posted October 13, 2011 Report Posted October 13, 2011 Alright so now that I got Inventor 2012, I decided to redo the T15k.. only thing is I dont know if I will be able to do the internals or not because my computer goes whackooo when you get into too much detail for it to load (Yes, I have a core i7 @3.2 ghz, dual GTX 260s, and 4 gb ram) But I will try my hardest to push my computer to the limit Excuse me, while I clean up the jizz... Awesome skills dude! I took drafting & design in school, but never really caught on to liking it 100%... POTATO!
SoCaLBaMF Posted October 13, 2011 Author Report Posted October 13, 2011 Excuse me, while I clean up the jizz... Awesome skills dude! I took drafting & design in school, but never really caught on to liking it 100%... Thanks man!.. I took a few classes in highschool too but they were with different programs like Revit, but not with Inventor. I just design this stuff in my free time when I have nothing better to do, I just need to upgrade my computer to be able to handle this stuff 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
meade916 Posted October 13, 2011 Report Posted October 13, 2011 so nice bro..you are talented. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Skullz Posted October 13, 2011 Report Posted October 13, 2011 Damn that looks so badass, mad talent going on there. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.