Numatik's XXL Python Vivarium

Damn that's a big snake nice wood work on the cages too. Looking forward to seeing how the cages turn out. Make sure you post some pics when its done. How does a rabbit kill a big ass snake like that also how do you kill the rabbit before you feed her?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

i would shit bricks if i saw that thing i dont care how friendly it is

Shes a sweetheart! But shes like a book you have to read her, especially when shes coming out of her house..... lol

Damn thats a huge snake!! your a brave man, i could never even get close to a snake that size lol

Its awesome to watch her grow because she wasnt big at all when I got her. Iv grown up around snakes my whole life and iv always loved them. My favorites are the large pythons, but I have 3 little guys too. I have 3 ball pythons, an 18 year old, a 16 year old, and a 6 year old :woot:

Hey that tahoe or suburban in your avatar iv seen that truck in the flesh. BADASS truck, my jaw hit the floor hard when I saw it. I saw it at dangerzone 2010 before my accident, I have a bunch of pictures of it somewhere

nahhhhh once shes out shes sweet! you just cant do stupid things to provoke her, cause then she does get mad

Seeing snakes eat is fascinating...how often does she shed? I'm assuming quite often lol

Yeah in a sick way I agree. Im not not an animal hater by any means, but I dont like rats, and I dont like rabbits so it dosnt bother me to watch the die. Its a way of the animal kingdom, if I wasnt feeding this snake somebody else would. So I like watching Gillian swallow a 12lb rabbit whole. Its a trip to watch!!

Right now shes on a growth spurt from hell, and sheds about every 2 months. She is about to shed in the next few days as well

fucking this. :shok:

Quote fail...had to fix it lol

Bunch of girls...lol...she seams pretty tame, and if you have been around snakes you know when they are going to be the most aggressive...as in close to feeding time and when they are about to shed...just need to be extra careful with the larger snakes

haha different strokes for differend folks. I hate cats just as people dont like snakes. its all good. But you are right I can read her pretty well. I still will never 'trust' her, you always have to be on your toes just in case something happens. Around feeding time she gets very jumpy when you walk around her cage. When shes getting ready to shed she just knocks out for days on end in a short hibernation before she decides to get up and shed

Damn that's a big snake nice wood work on the cages too. Looking forward to seeing how the cages turn out. Make sure you post some pics when its done. How does a rabbit kill a big ass snake like that also how do you kill the rabbit before you feed her?

Thanks! those cages were a peice of work, and I did get the doors hung tonight, il post pics 2marro!

What happened was G (my old burmese python) attacked the rabbit and wrapped it, then as it was squeezing him, its mouth was in a position to take a huge chunk out of him on his far side I couldnt see from outside his cage. I didnt notice it till 2 days later and it was super infected. I made an appointment and they couldnt get me in in time and he died....... It was a HUGE loss to me, I raised him from a hatchling and he is very very missed....

here he is several months before he died

Ggary3.jpg

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

Dude I'm amazed by ur skill everytime I look at ur threads, absolutely unbelievable!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

i love reptiles, there so fascinating to watch, gotta ask how many times you been bitten ?

& You def have to keep pics coming of the snakes and enclosures,

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Dude I'm amazed by ur skill everytime I look at ur threads, absolutely unbelievable!

Thanks man. I just love building shit!

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1316159993' post='1687982]

i love reptiles, there so fascinating to watch, gotta ask how many times you been bitten ?

Me too man, I love them! Um bitten probably over 700 times, to many to count to be perfectly honest. None by that big girl. I only own one snake that is not people friendly and is very aggressive, but she has cancer and a huge tumor on the side of her face. Any time I get tagged by her it dosnt phase me cause I feel bad for her, you kno? Shes also 16 years old, but if the cancer dosnt kill her shel live to be in her 50s with the rest of my ball pythons. Heres a pic of her and the tumor on her face. Poor girl. I got bit in the process of taking this pic

IMG_0434.jpg

I like to catch and release snakes too and Iv been bit hella times doing that. Also when you raise burmese pythons from babies they ALL bite. it takes over a month to get them out of that stage to begin to be comfortable around humans. Also over the years iv owned probably 20 different pythons, 15 boas, 2 cobras, 2 rattlers, misc gopher snakes and rat snakes,and much more that I cant remember....

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

OH totally forgot, heres a pic with the doors mounted

IMG_0431.jpg

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Thanks man. I just love building shit!

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1316159993' post='1687982]

Me too man, I love them! Um bitten probably over 700 times, to many to count to be perfectly honest. None by that big girl. I only own one snake that is not people friendly and is very aggressive, but she has cancer and a huge tumor on the side of her face. Any time I get tagged by her it dosnt phase me cause I feel bad for her, you kno? Shes also 16 years old, but if the cancer dosnt kill her shel live to be in her 50s with the rest of my ball pythons. Heres a pic of her and the tumor on her face. Poor girl. I got bit in the process of taking this pic

IMG_0434.jpg

I like to catch and release snakes too and Iv been bit hella times doing that. Also when you raise burmese pythons from babies they ALL bite. it takes over a month to get them out of that stage to begin to be comfortable around humans. Also over the years iv owned probably 20 different pythons, 15 boas, 2 cobras, 2 rattlers, misc gopher snakes and rat snakes,and much more that I cant remember....

damn 700 times is crazy, ive been bitten once by my mates diamond python and that shit hurt, couldnt imagine 700 times. and i feel sorry for your snake with cancer hope it lives to have a full life.

and how decked out is your house of enclosures if you have so many snakes lol atleast one in each room ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Do you currently have "hot" snakes?? Don't you need some sort of license to keep those? I love venomous snakes...when I see them on tv! :-) haha

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

Very nice. Love seeing big snakes like the burmese but im not sure if I could ever commit to owning one. Might could handle something like a boa but then again I don't know too much about them at the time. Currently Ive got a 3 year old ball python. She just shed last night actually.

I hate snakes I'm not going to lie I have a phobia.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Archived