dumbest guy i have ever met in car audio.

:yahoo::rofl::lol: Two 15" Subwoofers Pushing 3000 Watts!

http://youtu.be/q8fqgiPAXIs

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

People want to be esteemed for what they know regarding a certain subject within a group of enthusiasts. Some shortcut real knowledge with :bull:. In the end, those who really know what's going on will prevail. This guy will never have a decent system.

Those who short cut life get cut short on life's rewards. 8)

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

:yahoo::rofl::lol: Two 15" Subwoofers Pushing 3000 Watts!

http://youtu.be/q8fqgiPAXIs

It dont matter what the hell i got everyone with shitty ass equipment always flex more... mirror wise

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I was at a cruise in one night giving demos, I had walked off to get a drink and left it playing not very loud, but enough to be noticeable. Got back to the truck and a guy was like "DUDE! That shits crazy, turn it up for me!" I was like "Alright get in" proceeded to play some decaf and he did the typical "holy shit" reaction. Afterwards he's like "You need to hear my setup in my car. It's pretty loud, 4 15" L7's in the trunk."

My first reaction was :orly3:

So we walk over to his car, he pops the trunk and sure enough... 4 15" L7's... no box. Motors stuck to the metal floor of the trunk with 2 Legacy amps. He's like "You want to hear it?" of course I couldn't turn it down. Turns out anything above about 1/4 volume it would send his awesome amps into protect. I was like "Man, you need to trash 2 of those subs, build a decent box, get some good amps, it would get loud.

At this point he gets pissed off saying "Kickers are free air subs! They don't need boxes, plus those Legacy amps are the best you can get, made in America!"

I proceed to nod my head, walk off, and laugh until I damn near cried.

LMAO

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos

The dumbest person I've ever come across in car audio was also the fattest...my salesman.

This moron would think that a car which typically took 4hours to complete a security/rstart install could be done in 1/2 the time if he scheduled two installers on it at the same time. Do this once, OK...but this dumb motherfucker did this all the time. He couldn't learn.

Not only was he fat, he thought he was funny. In addition to refusing to learn how to schedule appointments, he sold the wrong shit all the time. Somehow, some way, he suckered some late 30's woman into buying uber-high end Alpine SPX components in her car. Here's the stupid part; it'll be running off the stock Saturn headunit. Ya, that should sound awesome. In addition, he had to conserve his calories so it was too much to look at the damn car with the customer to see where the tweeters should go. So, I put them where they'd normally be in that car and of course the customer hated it and we had to replace her door panels. But the coup de grace? This is where he thought he was funny and decided to see if he could startle me. So just as I'm putting in a screw to secure the mid, my fat fuck of a salesman decides shake the door and scare me. Bit stabs that woofer like it had fangs and wanted to eat it. Dumb shit thought it was my fault. Not the 1st time that has happened either...usually happens when he was waddling through the install bay and his girth assaulted whatever was in the way.

Truly one of God's mistakes.

Customers are just ignorant. Unlike the wildebeest I worked with, customers are usually willing to learn from you and listen to your advice. The extra chromosome buried beneath the thick layers of fat, skull, and more fat in my salesman's brain just couldn't process things unless it could be ordered with cheese and had fries on the side. I'll never meet someone as dumb as that...

Local guy tells me shit everytime I see him at work. 18s don't pressurize he says, and I should listen to him cause he once had 6 15s in the trunk. Won every state competition, stopped competitive cause it wasn't hard enough lol. Oh and don't get him started on JL. That W7 they got is a beast he says. But if I want loud, and I want really loud, I needs to get me one of dem there RE Audiooooh Triple Ex subwoofas...

I laugh at him everytime I see him :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Archived