dumbest guy i have ever met in car audio.

but how many horns do you have?

i almost died when i read this XD, dudewith4x4 has one so that means hes louder right??

and i lold at everyones storys lol

Lol. This thread is full of wins.lol....

So I was at a local audio store trying to see if we could find my brother a hu, well we talked to the lead installer there and he was saying how kenwood was the best hu and how everything else isnt as good...o.k. whatever, sigh, then we were looking at some subs and we were talking I said my bro should go with 2 10"s ported since his trunk is really, really small and that would give him some airspace for everything and maybe some room left in the trunk. Well he said you can FIT 2 12"s back there in a sealed box, sigh, I said he wants to be as loud as possible and a ported box has the upper hand. He said well PORTED boxes arnt efficient...what????? He said sealed boxes are wayyy more efficient you have to have more power for ported enclosures.. I said you lost me...lol??? I just chuckled and let him keep on rambleing.:)

So I asked him if they had a termlab he said yes. So I said do you let people meter? How much $? He said it only works to tune a car to find the peak frequency. Ooooooooo.k lol. I cannot believe he is the head installer wtf was the owner thinking making this guy the lead installer? Lol. Some ppl.:)

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

:yahoo::rofl::lol: Two 15" Subwoofers Pushing 3000 Watts!

http://youtu.be/q8fqgiPAXIs

LMFAO! I called him out on that title and look what he said

2 15''S PUSHIN 3000 WATTS!!!! noob. Tell me how that even makes sense. Amps provide the power, subs take the power, so who is doing the pushing of the "when lightning strikes" power?

wonderbread06 1 day ago

wonderbread06 Have you seriously never heard that phrase before? Just because you have little experience with the English language doesn't mean it is a good idea to display that fact.

devo85x 23 hours ago

Note: His video is now called "Budget System - 2 15" Sonys on Boss PH3000D - Hits pretty hard for price and ammount of work!" hahahahaha tries to be a smart ass back to me and still changes his title cuz he knows I'm right! What a douche!

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I loled really hard!!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Where were you at ? ..I love shit like that ...I had tell me there is no way i put 32 12s in my truck . i opened the door and said start counting ..

Wow, I would have loved to see his reaction...

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I was at a cruise in one night giving demos, I had walked off to get a drink and left it playing not very loud, but enough to be noticeable. Got back to the truck and a guy was like "DUDE! That shits crazy, turn it up for me!" I was like "Alright get in" proceeded to play some decaf and he did the typical "holy shit" reaction. Afterwards he's like "You need to hear my setup in my car. It's pretty loud, 4 15" L7's in the trunk."

My first reaction was :orly3:

So we walk over to his car, he pops the trunk and sure enough... 4 15" L7's... no box. Motors stuck to the metal floor of the trunk with 2 Legacy amps. He's like "You want to hear it?" of course I couldn't turn it down. Turns out anything above about 1/4 volume it would send his awesome amps into protect. I was like "Man, you need to trash 2 of those subs, build a decent box, get some good amps, it would get loud.

At this point he gets pissed off saying "Kickers are free air subs! They don't need boxes, plus those Legacy amps are the best you can get, made in America!"

I proceed to nod my head, walk off, and laugh until I damn near cried.

K just read this one, and this is by far the best!!!! I would keel over from laughing so hard once he opened the trunk.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I also had a guy ask me for some help once .Said his set up didnt sound very good .So i took some time to look it over .We opened the trunk guy had memphis m3s <i think > with only one coil wired up , power wire was 8ga,and triple 14 ga for his ground on a older memphis 2k .So i started pointing out the issues with his install .First thing was the subs ,i told him hehad to wire both coil on his subs ,he looked me right in the face and hell no that the other 2 coils were spares just incase he burnt the other two up ..Damn i had to LOL in his face ...i fixed all his issues 250 later he was bumping pretty damn good

Archived