Jump to content

F150 Rebuild AA & AQ Lots of subs


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ha ha yea I know mine gains 7db betwen sealed and outlaw

Project F150

4 Sundown SA-10s, 2 pairs of Kappa Components, and a chunk of PA speakers

SAZ3500, Infinity Kappa Four, RF 300.4

215a alternator, 2 Optima YTs, 2/0,1 /0, 4, 8, & 12ga wire

2012-01-04_14-25-03_628-1.jpg

Posted

I'm telling you man. These trucks don't do numbers

Especially sealed.

I have to agree with you here. My best numbers are with both windows down

Posted

so if you get in a wreck is that thing gunna crush like a pop can lol that back wall is there for more then protection from the weather :P

The box will offer far more rigidity than <1/8" sheet metal.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

i got respect for someone who does a cut through (edit, a WALK THROUGH) and basicly destroys their truck in the name of car audio :D :D good shit so far!! nice box. VERY nice box.

Thanks meade! Well u know how we do it in VEGAS u heard stephens truck(builder of mine) since he has torn his appart i had to step up to the plate! Build is going slowly but it will get done!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

Posted

I give you mad props for havin the balls to cut up the back of your truck in the name of a big ass system, but one thing I just dont understand is why did you choose to cut the back out of the truck and basically make it where you could never sell it unless it was to another car audio enthusiast instead of getting an suv that a wall can easily be build in and not need to cut up the truck?

Y U ASK??? THE QUESTION IS Y THE FUCK NOT!! LOL! AND THE OTHER ??? IS Y THE FUCK DID IT TAKE ME SO LONG TO DO IT!! PLUS I GOT MY 11 CAMARO! BUT TO TELL U GUYS THE TRUTH WE HAD A COMP NOT SO LONG AGO HERE IN VEGAS AND A COUPLE OF GUYS CAME FROM CALI AND MAN THEY DID THERE THANG! SO NEXT TIME U GUYS COME ILL BE READY!! THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEONE LOUDER THAN ME! I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT BUT I LOVE CAR AUDIO, PRO AUDIO, HOME THEATER SYSTEMS SO GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

Posted

i see that he took the back window out when he put the cover on the bed... why not just use that as the blow through instead of cutting a big ass hole in the truck. I mean good luck with it and that thing is gonna POUND! but just my first thoughts.....

I ALREADY HAD DONE A BLOWTHROUGH WITH THE 6TH ORDER BOX! I COULDNT EFFIN BREAK A 150!! I HAD 4 HAVOCS 15S IN THERE FIRST WHICH SOUNDED AMAZING!! AND THEN I PUT 2 18S BTLS AND STILL NO 150!! FORDS SUCK ON THE METER! THIS I HAD TO LEARN THE HARD WAY SWITCHING SYSTEMS LIKE 4XS IN THE PAST YR! BUT THIS NEW SYSTEM SHOULD BREAK 150! IF IT DOESNT I QUIT!!!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

Posted

i see that he took the back window out when he put the cover on the bed... why not just use that as the blow through instead of cutting a big ass hole in the truck. I mean good luck with it and that thing is gonna POUND! but just my first thoughts.....

I ALREADY HAD DONE A BLOWTHROUGH WITH THE 6TH ORDER BOX! I COULDNT EFFIN BREAK A 150!! I HAD 4 HAVOCS 15S IN THERE FIRST WHICH SOUNDED AMAZING!! AND THEN I PUT 2 18S BTLS AND STILL NO 150!! FORDS SUCK ON THE METER! THIS I HAD TO LEARN THE HARD WAY SWITCHING SYSTEMS LIKE 4XS IN THE PAST YR! BUT THIS NEW SYSTEM SHOULD BREAK 150! IF IT DOESNT I QUIT!!!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

Posted

Why yell lol.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6362 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...