i have all of them but imo i like the 30 out of the rest, even though is a bit heavier but smeller then the rest. the 19 is just a little long and light also the clip hangs longer then the grip. the 21 well is a little of both but the 30 just does it for me plus is conferrable especially when shooting

yea I had a 30 at the rage & the only problem I had was my iPhone bigger then the mag/clip

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

I swear i will SLAP the next person i hear say that a 9mm doesnt have stopping power... a 9mm has plenty of stopping power the difference is that its a faster round where as the 45 is a larger slower round so more internal collateral damage....

it dont matter both will hit targets within mili seconds of each other, this aint a race

exactly. but if you are into ballistics(as some people are) the ballistics are totally different. Ill tell you one thing. I dont want to be hit by either.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Totally agree N8

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• 2 weeks later...

I switch my carry weapons between a G23(.40), G19(9mm), and a G21(.45). I'm a firm believer that caliber doesn't matter shot placement and ammo are the deciding factors. If you cant acquire and place lead in a vital area it doesn't matter what you are shooting. Ive had to use the 9 and a 40 in a sd situation and the targets were neutralized with the quickness in both instances. Go to a range that has rentals and try out the guns. Go with the one that you can fire and feels best in your hand.

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

I couldnt yave said it better myself pit....I have seen a criminal get dropped by a 22

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

If you go with thew G30, I'd recommend the SF30. Because the G30 is a fat gun. Me I didn't like the 30 sold it rather quick. G23 3rd Gen is the best Glock IMHO. The G19 is a breeze on follow up shots for me, G30 not so much.

I couldnt yave said it better myself pit....I have seen a criminal get dropped by a 22

people spent too much time worrying about caliber and not enough time shooting...

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

I swear i will SLAP the next person i hear say that a 9mm doesnt have stopping power... a 9mm has plenty of stopping power the difference is that its a faster round where as the 45 is a larger slower round so more internal collateral damage....

l aready said that. If you want big and fast get a 10mm. :yahoo:

Ya but this guy only wants for CCW and im thinking that the 10mm is a lil overkill for Personal Defense LMAO...9,40,45 are all good choices for power and concealability

no such thing as over kill when it comes to protecting your own life lol...and i constantly get crap about my 9mm not having enough stopping power. but if you can shoot it, thats all that matters(the shot placement) i have a little .380 Ruger LCP and can shoot it quite well at 25ft so i have a better chance at saving my own life with a pretty low powered round then someone with a .45 that cant shoot

9mm is good and with some good self defense rounds its even better. i have mine loaded with golden sabre JHP

Get a full auto mac-10. In movies some guy always pulls it out of his pants and you hardly ever see him printing.

I can't remember the exact numbers but a 9mm hits around 150 ft pounds and a .45 with 350 pounds. Ofc if you go with a bigger load and hollows a 9mm can with with a little over 400 pounds. But with a .45 you could ofc do more with some hollows as well. A 50 fatboy hits with something like 19,000 pounds LOL

Archived