captainhook426 Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 "punch P300.1 1000w amp" ninja'd c-fizzy Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.
bokeson Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 pretty sure that whole system is a FAIL
RickyFriery97 Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 Not sure whats funnier, his "rockford p-300 1000 watt amp", or his "port hole that me and my dad cut into it". excatly what i was thinking 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
RickyFriery97 Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 is anyone gunna go comment on it and give him shit or should we just let it be? 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
bassrace Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 "me and my dad made this and cut a port hole" lol, its just a rectangular hole, if you look closely, it doesnt have any port wall I thought so..... I'm mobile so I could see real close....lol HiLaRiOuS 145.9@40hz 145.3@34hz big 3 X2 group 34 Deka Group 31 All 0/1 awg jl meta wire Alpine CDA 7894 Orion HCCA D5000 2 AQ HDC312's Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only) AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets AQ supertweeters - 2 sets 2000 Slamry
Second Skin Rep Jon Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 Why kill his fun? I'd leave him be. I wanted to slap the camera out of his hand every time he shoved it in front of his air vents. Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!
bassrace Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 is anyone gunna go comment on it and give him shit or should we just let it be? He's a dumbass... He said i'm gonna lower it, but not like a mexican..whaaaaaaaattttt????? Burn em upp!!! 145.9@40hz 145.3@34hz big 3 X2 group 34 Deka Group 31 All 0/1 awg jl meta wire Alpine CDA 7894 Orion HCCA D5000 2 AQ HDC312's Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only) AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets AQ supertweeters - 2 sets 2000 Slamry
C-Fizzy Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 Why kill his fun? I'd leave him be. I wanted to slap the camera out of his hand every time he shoved it in front of his air vents. Agreed. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
BassJunkie Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 We all started somewhere. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
3Ltriste13 Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 Did he say that his HU was worth 600$ alone? YEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.