Second Skin Rep Jon Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 Most mexicans I see have their cars lowered "two thirds" White people on the other hand are either bagged or coilovers with wheel rub. You know it! Thats how we roll, all f*cked up so we have to replace our tires every few months. Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!
ExtremeOz Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 Yeh them subs are wired wrong their deff going in. But oh well im sure someone will PM him and let him know
YoungBuck Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 "ess-teeehn" PM me for free Photoshop stuff SAMSQUANCH!!!!
Leboy23 Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 Wish I had $2000 so I could get for of them subs. Then I would be louder than everyone. J/K. This poor kid just doesnt know any better. 2012 Nissan Altima SL DC M2 Lvl 3 12" with AR cone DC 1.2K Amp Kicker Sum8 Kicker 4 Gauge amp kit XS Power D2700 1.5 Cubic ft net tuned to 38Hz
Hollowstylez Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 Haha that's awesome. I remember the first box I built for a buddy of mine in high school. He also wanted a ported so I cut a 3 inch hole in the side. We thought it was the sh#t but later put a pies of plexiglass over. Ahh the good ol days.
77-AUDIO Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 Most mexicans I see have their cars lowered "two thirds" White people on the other hand are either bagged or coilovers with wheel rub. You know it! Thats how we roll, all f*cked up so we have to replace our tires every few months. I bet he meant a 2 - 3 drop. just to make the stance look better. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
michigancapri92 Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 another one of his videos ... notice how he commented on his own video and thanked himself for the comment ad how he moves the rear view mirror ... at first i felt bad for him but now .... kind of not HAHA http://www.youtube.com/user/goochie94#p/a/u/0/qlJeNPQXemQ Teamcapri.comThe TeamCapri 1992 Mercury Capri XR22012 FORD EDGE SQ BUILDOld build logMy FeedBack1992 Mercury capri XR2 Hyper LED
3Ltriste13 Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 HE pulls his mirror down off cam and acts like the beat did it lol YEEEEEEEEEEEEE
pimpnFosgates Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 oh good its not just me. im like p300.1 1000 watt amp? bs. and his subs sound wired wrong. 1 goes in while other bangs out. Lucky Durango Sony hu 4 croosfire 6.5mids crossfire 600.1 mono amp American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp aq hdc3 12 2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube
Dbforlife Posted September 22, 2011 Report Posted September 22, 2011 You know it! Thats how we roll, all f*cked up so we have to replace our tires every few months. Hahahaha 1998 GMC Jimmy 4 Dr. -SINGER 275 Amp Alternator -150 FT. Of 1/0 OFC (8 runs) 4 pos, 4 neg. Front-back. -Audioque AQ2200D @ .5 ohm -2 Audioque HDC3 18's Tuned to 27-29 HZ -4 Clarion 6.5's -2 Optima yellowtops
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.