why do bigger chix go for the skinnier guys

tell her that then. walk up to her and before she says hi you have to say

GET YO FAT ASS ON THE TREDMILL TILL YOU WEIGH BOUT 150 BEFORE I TOUCH THAT NASTY PUSSY.

thats what lead me to getting slapped at a club =/.

of course 150 here is 150kg. so like 300 pounds give or take lol

EDIT: forgot just go for the 1 off. All you have do is 3-4 pushes, hold on to them love handles and let her fat go like the ocean. pretend it a water bed..

Edited by woodzyspl

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Why do fat guys like skinny chicks? It has nothing to do with fat or skinny, it has to do with what attracts someone. You really think some 400lbs dude with acne and no job really cares about that when he's looking at Jessica Biel on the wall? Or the 280lb chick looking at Twilight? Nope. It is what it is. Your posts are somewhat tired but hey, maybe now you can give her the dick and never talk to her again

this. and let her gobble the webbles and move on

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i'm not gonna take one for the team. it just bugs me that all i get are big chix. i just want a semi cute chic that doesnt weigh as much of two of me

maybe you give off the shallow asshole vibe and the semi cute small chicks pick up on it, leaving you with the big girls that have nothin to lose and arent afraid of rejection. shrug.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

get a pic of her mother, if her mom is hot, bag it and wait, she'll come along!! :clapping:

lmao i wont lie i do do that, but i generally just end up trying to do the mom

• 1 month later...

Don't hook up with fat chicks, but be their friends cause they always have hot friends

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs