joey2714 Posted November 8, 2007 Report Posted November 8, 2007 there's me doin a kegstand lol. about the only pic i have. except for a few with the GF play Moola.com its actually fun and free... click here to join Money games! its just games with free money!
FieroGrande Posted November 8, 2007 Report Posted November 8, 2007 there's me doin a kegstand lol. about the only pic i have. except for a few with the GF Post them up! I want to see the GF
FieroGrande Posted November 8, 2007 Report Posted November 8, 2007 uh oh! secrets dont make friends! It was nothing.....Right Meade.......Tell'em
bibby>Chode Posted November 9, 2007 Report Posted November 9, 2007 Is that an a900? (samsung blade?) I really need a new job. Or maybe i'm jsut that good?
LSN2meBoom916 Posted November 9, 2007 Report Posted November 9, 2007 lookin sharp in that beanie! Yea I figg'd the Managment would approve of that one. I have been rockin the long sleeve got spl's and hearing protection required long sleeves while I'm wrenchin and buildin but It's always me takin the pic and I'm not THAT determined. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted November 9, 2007 Report Posted November 9, 2007 I have been wearing my beanie for the past week everyday.
Guest Nismofreak Posted November 9, 2007 Report Posted November 9, 2007 I have been wearing my beanie for the past week everyday.x2 every day to school
roscoe1129 Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 Yeah its about a month old now but I just got it so just for you Steve I know how much you hate smokers Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Derrick824 Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 This was taken after setting the Truck/SUV 0-500 state record last year. This is with my points trophy. I'm on the bottom in the camo jacket.
Bryan Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 didnt know fierogrande was a woman..now i do..always cool to see women into car audio MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.