Second Skin Audio

Hcca?

SundownSaz1500

Correct me if I'm wrong but I always hear about how its bad to mount them sideways...?? Something about the coils.

Hopefully someone who knows can chime in..

Just something to think abou if your planning on mounting them sideways if its true.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Theyre a good sub, have a buddy doing a 153 on music on 2k with a single hcca 12 and it sounds good. Just basing it off one dustcap blowing off and messing up doesnt mean theyll all do that.

pics or it didnt happen, however for around the same money you can get yourself some sundown. great bang for the buck and i have proof a single sundown audio SA-12 doing 155+, i personally own a SA-12 and couldnt be happyer. dont take opinions before buying subs or any equiptment for that matter, no two ears are the same and no two people are completely alike as far as personal prefrence

468x60drc.jpg

Sigh...guy...make a choice and then do work. My opinion on subs based off my personal hearing is like describing a color you've never seen before and you choosing your favorite based off of those descriptions. Find someone who has the sub or do what I've done when I first started in car

I'm trying to find someone who has it or has used it by posing this thread? It's not like I know a bunch of people who have used hccas.

for good reason. /thread

468x60drc.jpg

I have heard 2 12's in a Trailblazer on about 5k. Got pretty freaking loud! Not sure what it was about it but I deffinantly wouldn't have expected it to be 2 12's. Wasn't much on the lows, could have been the box though but choked the hell out of me! I don't remember what it did on the termlab but they were talking about high 140s and I would believe it.

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

there a good sub. i like my 15. a little expensive and they are pretty hungry. wanna get rid of m zx2500 and get a saz3500 once my electrical is sorted out.

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

Archived